The Grand Greeting

Tay's P.O.V.

"That wine was..." Jenna made an "okay" sign with her hand as we wobbled into my house. Lindsey insisted on driving us home, and said that she'd drop my car off the next day, so we let her. Now, Jenna and I--just a little bit wasted--walked to the couch, giggling.

We collapsed onto it, me on top of her, and immediately locked lips. I moaned into her mouth as her fingers traced my legs beneath my dress.

I really was a horny drunk. All I could think about was Jenna; and not in the way I typically did. In the sexual way, in the way that in my mind, all I saw were our naked bodies together.

"I want you," I whispered into her ear before kissing her neck. She let out a soft moan and her fingers fumbled with the zipper of my dress.

"I hate zippers," she groaned, tugging at it. With my assistance, she slid my dress down a little before shaking her head. "No, no..."

"What?" I tilted my head, confused on why she was stopping. I was pretty sure this was what we both wanted.

"This...I really want this," she said, and I smirked. "But I want to wait."

I nodded my head in understanding. I could respect that. It was going to be hard to contain myself, but I would try for Jenna.

"Following this will be really hard," she said, looking my body up and down. "Especially with you dressed like that."

I smirked and kissed her, biting her lip a little before pulling away.

"Am I allowed to just be in my underclothes?" I asked, and Jenna's eyes widened before she whimpered.

"You must really hate me," she breathed. I smirked and shook my head.

"Oh, I don't hate you, baby. I just like teasing you..."

"Please take that fucking dress off."

As slowly as I could, I slid off my dress, Jenna giving me puppy eyes as I did so. Once it was off and on the floor, Jenna slowly traced patterns on my skin with her fingers, biting her lip.

"You're sleeping like this, right?" she asked. "Because I like this a lot better than the short shorts and tank top."

I giggled. "Sure...only if we're matching," I finished with a sing-song.

Jenna let out a small laugh. "Well, I can't pull off lacy Victoria's Secret underclothes like you can."

"Bet you wanna pull them off me," I teased, gripping her torso between my legs.

She swallowed hard and nodded. "I really want to... Why are you so mean to me?"

"Mhm, because I love you." Jenna smiled widely and pulled me down to her, kissing me. Her fingers traced the waistband of my panties with caution before she pulled away. "Now take your clothes off," I said.

-----/-----

When I woke up in the morning, it was to the sound of a knock on the front door. I groggily sat up in my bed and looked over at Jenna, who was still sleeping beside me with her arm hanging loosely around my waist. I moved and kissed her lightly on the lips before slowly climbing out of bed and putting on her shirt.

The knocking continued as I walked downstairs and slowly opened the door.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just in the neighborhood," Alex said with a smirk. He lifted a bag of donuts and a cup container with three Dunkin' Donuts coffees in his hands. "Can I come in?"

I sighed and let him inside, closing the door behind him as he set everything on the counter. I watched him from where I stood and he let out a small laugh.

"Come on, Tay," he said. "I don't bite. Ah, wait..." He walked over to me and pulled my panties down enough to reveal a hickey on my left hip.

How did I not see that before?

I made a disgusted face and swatted his hand away. "Why are you here?"

Alex rolled his eyes. "I brought you coffee and donuts, babe. Don't ya love me?"

"Why are in my house?"

"You let me in." I cursed under my breath as he looked to the stairs. "Is Jenna sleeping?" he asked.

I bit my lip and he placed his hands on my hips while I crossed my arms. "Don't touch me," I snapped.

"Then push me away."

I stayed still as Alex smirked and pulled me closer to him. Finally, I gathered up strength and started to push him away.

"Love, are you downstairs?" Jenna called. I let out a breath and pushed Alex completely away from me.

"Yeah," I called back. "Just, uh...cover yourself. We have a guest."

Alex smirked and walked into the kitchen, pulling the donuts out of the bag. There were footsteps on the stairs and Jenna came down with her skinny jeans on and sliding on her flannel. I walked towards her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I must say, you look very sexy," she whispered, kissing me. My cheeks reddened and I patted her on the chest.

"Button your shirt," I whispered. "We have unwanted company."

Jenna's P.O.V.

Tay had left to put on shorts, so I started buttoning my flannel and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning," I said without looking up.

"Good morning."

I lifted my head and scowled. "Why are you here?" I asked, that enmity oozing out of my voice again.

"Hey, Tay let me in," Alex replied, running his fingers through his hair. "Coffee?"

"No thanks. I don't drink coffee from people I dislike."

"Ooh, ouch. That hurt, lovely."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest, just wanting Tay to come back downstairs. A few seconds later, I heard her on the stairs and she soon appeared beside me.

"Proper good morning kiss," she demanded. I smiled and kissed her passionately before she pulled away. "Alex brought coffee and donuts."

"Gee, thanks, Lex," I said sarcastically. Tay looked at me and I sighed, taking the coffee she was holding out to me.

We sat in silence, drinking our coffees and Alex happily munching on his chocolate donut.

"So you two are dating, hm?" he spoke up after a while. "That's cute, y'know, everyone always knew it would happen."

"What?" Tay and I chorused.

Alex chuckled. "You didn't know about 'Jenlor?' " I raised my eyebrows and Alex laughed again. "Back when Jenna still went to school here, everyone kind of already thought you two were dating. When they found out you weren't, they all decided that you'd be cute together. Thus, Jenlor Jardougall was born."

"Jenlor Jardougall," Tay groaned, making a face.

"Oh, we all had names. There was even a Jalex and a Taylex."

"What the fuck is a Jalex?" I asked.

"What the fuck is a Taylex?" Tay asked.

Alex laughed again. "Jalex was me and my best friend Jack Barakat." Tay burst out into laughter.

"Oh, my God you and skunk hair!" she yelled. "That's fucking priceless!"

He rolled his eyes. "Well, if you think Jalex is funny, I'll shut you up with Taylex."

"Now, what the fuck is a Taylex? Is it, like, an STD or some shit, because ew."

"No, no. Taylex was you and me."

"Ewwy."

"And Jenlex."

"Double ewwy," I said.