The Bracelet

Tay's P.O.V.

"Is it too early for sex?" Jenna mumbled against my lips as we kissed.

"Not at all," I replied as we collapsed onto my bed.

She gave a breathy laugh, running her hand beneath my shirt. We kissed roughly and soon, our clothes were on the floor.

When we were finished, Jenna pulled the covers up around us, the both of us giggling at each other. She brushed some of my hair behind my ear and ran her hand down my bare body, pulling me closer to her to kiss me.

"I just want to spend the rest of my life with you," she whispered, rubbing our noses together.

"Same goes to you, Cuddles," I replied, causing Jenna to smile.

We kissed softly and slowly for a long while--I'm not sure how long--never once separating our bodies. I liked the feel of Jenna's soft, warm skin against mine. It was a comforting feeling, like when I wore her clothes. Finally, Jenna slowly pulled away and I let my head fall back onto the pillow as I smiled.

"Your hair is a mess, love," she said with a beautiful smile. God, that accent.

"Yours is no better," I pointed out. She stuck her tongue out at me, and I just smiled at her. "What time is it?"

Jenna looked over at the alarm clock and groaned. "It's two-thirty."

I gently kissed her again and rolled us over, sitting on top of her. She smirked and set her hands down on my hips, looking up at me. Her eyes were bright green, which made me smile really wide.

"Mhm, I have to put on clothes," I said, hovering over Jenna.

"Well, not necessarily," she said. She intertwined our fingers and sat up a little to kiss me. "I vote on a lazy day." She grabbed the blankets and pulled them up to the middle of my back before pulling me down on top of her. I smiled as I listened to her heartbeat and she caressed my back, kissing the top of my head. We laid like that for a while and, eventually, we fell asleep.

I woke up alone in my bed, my heart dropping. I called Jenna's name, but got no reply.

I climbed out of bed and threw on some clothes--my underclothes and Jenna's shirt--before walking downstairs. As soon as I got to the coffee maker, I saw the note and tilted my head a bit in confusion.

YOU'RE OUT OF EGGS! it read. I'm going to get you eggs okay? Okay. I want to make breakfast for my beautiful girlfriend. Or fiancé. Which do you prefer...? Oh yeah wait I have to go. I'll be back soon. Love you.

- Jenna

I rolled my eyes with a smile before making coffee. A few minutes later, the front door opened and closed.

"I'm home, love!" Jenna called. I smiled and told her that I was in the kitchen. She walked in with a smile, one hand behind her back and the other holding a plastic bag. We kissed and she set the plastic bag on the counter. "Eggs," she informed me, and I nodded. "Oh, and these."

Jenna pulled her other hand forward to show a small bouquet of roses. I grinned and thanked her, kissing her cheek.

"Of course," she said. She wrapped her arms around me from behind and kissed my shoulder. "Okay, get out of the kitchen."

I laughed. "I'm going to get a vase for the flowers, and then I'll leave, cutie."

Jenna gave a look of disbelief. "I'm not cute," she grumbled.

"Mhm, you're beautiful."

She blushed and kissed me before turning me around. "Go get your vase," she said.

I laughed and nodded, walking away to get a vase.

Jenna made me eggs, toast, and she randomly bought pancake mix, so we had that as well. We drank coffee and ate together, watching TV in the living room.

When we finished, someone knocked on the door.

"I got it!" Jenna called from the kitchen. She had already gone to do the dishes. I heard her jog a little before the front door opened. I couldn't hear anything after that, until Jenna closed the door. "Alex is here!"

Confused, I stood up and walked to the front door. Sure enough, Alex was standing there. He had a very confused look on his face as he looked at Jenna.

"Uh, Jen, can I talk to Tay alone please?" he said.

"Oh, sure." Jenna kissed my cheek and walked back into the kitchen, so Alex and I went upstairs.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting down on the bed.

"Well...I wanted to give you this when we went out to dinner the other night," he said, "but I forgot about it." He reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a silver bracelet and a note. He handed them to me and I smiled.

" 'For Tay, my little Potterhead,' " I read. The bracelet was the golden snitch, with the wings on the side. I rolled my eyes at the corniness of Alex's gift. "This is cheesy as hell."

Alex laughed. "Do you like it?"

"I love it."

"Here." He took the bracelet and undid it reaching to place it on my left wrist. His movements slowed, but he still put the bracelet on.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Jenna's P.O.V.

Once I finished with the dishes, I had a bad feeling. Alex...he was acting very strange. He just randomly showed up to talk to Tay in private, and they haven't been down for a little while.

After a few more minutes, someone ran down the stairs. I turned just in time to see Alex running out the front door as fast as his feet could carry him. He got into his car, and sped off.

Soon, Tay was running down after him, but not soon enough. She groaned and ran her fingers through her hair, revealing a bracelet that I had never seen before.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

Tay sighed and walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and burying her face in it. I placed my arms around her waist and we stood there for a few seconds. Then she pulled away and slowly walked back upstairs.

A few minutes later, Tay came bounding back down the stairs, showered, dressed, and wearing a little bit of makeup.

"Going somewhere?" I asked.

"You're coming with," she said. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out the front door to her car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going out shopping."

"Why?"

"Because I want to buy new clothes."

I cocked an eyebrow. "You only spontaneously go clothes shopping when you need to get your mind off things."

Tay shot me a look, trying to keep from telling me what was wrong. I could see it in her eyes. She smacked the wheel. "I just want to go clothes shopping. Okay?"

I raised my hands in defense.

A/N

Sorry that Jenna's is so short, but this chapter was more for Tay anyway.

How are you guys liking this? Is it still good? Should I end it soon? Please let me know what you think.

Much love <3