The Wonderful Date

Tay's P.O.V.

"Wear this one," Jenna said, handing me a dress. I grabbed the silk fabric and held it up to my body. She looked me over with a grin on her face.

"You think I look good in this?" I questioned. The dress was silky, navy blue, and tight. It was cut in the back, from about my shoulder blade to the small of my back. The dress came down to just above my knees.

Jenna wrapped her arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek. "I think you look beautiful no matter what."

My cheeks flushed and I turned to face her. "You think I could pull this off?"

"With a body like yours, anything is possible."

I set the dress on the bed. "Well, what are you wearing?"

"Clothes!" I playfully glared at her, causing Jenna to smile at me. "Uh... I don't know."

"Wear a dress!"

"No!"

I gave her puppy eyes and stuck my bottom lip out. "Please," I begged.

Jenna furrowed her eyebrows at me, crossing her arms. "No."

"B-but...I love you."

She scowled. "I'll wear a skirt, but I'm not wearing some dress."

I smirked.

-----/-----

"I love you," I said, dragging out 'love.'

Jenna sighed. "I love you, too. You're definitely the girl in this relationship."

I gasped. "What- why?"

"Because I can never win a damn argument with you."

Laughing, I picked up the wine menu. "Get used to it."

Jenna smiled at me and slowly reached a hand out to my face. I cocked an eyebrow and she poked my cheek, saying, "Boop." I giggled at her and she smiled like an idiot.

"I love your dimples," she said with a half-smile. "Well, I love everything about you, but your dimples make your smile even more beautiful."

I rolled my eyes and brought the wine menu up higher so Jenna couldn't see my red cheeks. The waitress came by and we ordered some red wine, something fancy, I don't know. She left and Jenna groaned, itching at her bare shoulder.

"I hate dresses," she whined. "I'm not used to having this much of my skin showing."

I laughed and grabbed her hands, intertwining our fingers. "I think you look even more beautiful, babe."

Jenna blushed and started playing with our fingers.

We talked the entire night, enjoying a night out to ourselves. We sipped our wine and slowly ate our food, seeming to have everything to talk about. It was good, it was sweet, it was perfect.

After a couple hours, Jenna grabbed my left hand and examined it, running her finger along my ring finger.

"One day, I will have a ring to put on this finger," she said, and I smiled at her. "It'll be silver- no, stainless steel, so it won't rust. It will have little diamonds on the band, and one in the middle. And it will be the perfect fit."

"And I will wear it forever," I said.

"I love you, Tay."

"I love you, too, Jen."

We smiled at each other and she brought my left hand up to her lips, kissing the back of it lightly. My heart fluttered in my chest as she stared up into my eyes.