The Immaturity

Tay's P.O.V.

Knock knock.

I rose my head out of the water and brushed it all out of my face. "You don't have to knock," I reminded Jenna with a smile.

The door opened and she smiled beautifully at me. "Sam wants to take me shopping. I don't know."

I laughed. "Okay. Have fun."

Jenna nodded and walked over to me, kissing me softly on the lips. "I will be back soon, cutie."

I grinned and Jenna stood up, leaving the bathroom and, soon, my house.

Once I finished bathing, I grabbed my underclothes, a pair of short shorts, and one of Jenna's flannels. In a way, it still smelled like her, so I just smiled at the comforting scent. I blow-dried my hair and combed out the curly mess before climbing into my bed and letting out a comforting sigh.

Slowly, my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

I woke up to someone climbing into bed with me. Jenna wrapped her arm over my body gently and kissed my neck before whispering, "I love you." I decided to just enjoy this, so I pretended to still be asleep. She kissed my neck again and laid down beside me, keeping her arm around me. I fell back asleep.

When I woke up again, I was curled up in Jenna's arms, up against her body with my head buried in her neck. Her own head was right beside mine, and I could feel her warm breath tickling the back of my neck.

I never wanted to get up from that position in bed. It was possibly the comfiest way I had ever fallen asleep, and besides, I had Jenna right beside me.

Then there was a knock on the door.

I quietly groaned and climbed out of bed, trudging downstairs. I opened the door to see Cassadee standing there. She slightly waved to me.

"Oh," I said, completely surprised. "Why are you here?"

"Well..." Cassadee started wringing her hands. "Rian doesn't believe that you and I didn't sleep together. He thinks I cheated on him with you, but nothing happened. There was one kiss, but I pushed you away."

"Tell him that."

"I tried, but he won't listen to me. I need someone to try to convince him."

I bit my lip. "What about Alex?"

"Wait- Alex knows?"

"Yeah. He'd vouch for you."

Cassadee smiled. "Thank you so much. I just...I didn't know if maybe you could convince him, or the guys..."

I shook my head. "It'd be a lot better with Alex."

She nodded in agreement and smiled back at me again. "Thank you. I'll see you later, okay?"

Before I could reply, I heard soft footsteps on the stairs. I turned to see Jenna walking down, still in her clothes from yesterday and her blonde hair a ridiculous mess. She yawned and when she saw Cassadee, she slightly rolled her eyes.

Jenna came up behind me, placing her arm on the door but keeping close to me.

"What's she here for?" she asked.

"Uh, I was just leaving," Cassadee said, forcing a smile.

Jenna nodded and wrapped her arm protectively around my waist as Cassadee turned and left.

I pushed Jenna's arm off me, walking away from her and into the kitchen. The front door closed and Jenna soon walked in.

"What?" she asked.