The Used

Tay's P.O.V.

She can't go back to Australia. Not after this, not after I just got her back. No, no...

"Tay, please open the door," Jenna said from the other side. "Please." I heard her intake a shaky breath as her voice quavered. "Do you think that I want to go back to Australia?"

I held in my sobs, my hands on the back of my neck as I kept my head between my knees. "M-maybe," I replied, trying to refrain from sobbing uncontrollably.

"Well, I don't. I never want to go back unless you're there with me." She sighed and I heard a small thump, which I assumed (and hoped) was her sitting against the door.

I closed my eyes, trying to make the tears stop. All that was going through my mind was Jenna's voice, how it had always been the only thing that calmed me down.

"Sing me a song," I suggested quietly. But Jenna heard me.

"What do you want me to sing you?"

"Something slow, relaxing. Please..."

Jenna cleared her throat. "Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time," she sang, and I smiled instantly, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. "Surely you can take some comfort, knowing that you're mine."

"Just hold me tight," I sang along with her, tears still streaming, "lay by my side, and let me be the one who calls you baby all the time.

"I found my place in the world. Could stare at your face for the rest of my days. Now I can breathe, turn my insides out and smother me. Warm and alive I'm all over you. Would you smother me?"

"Let me be the one who never leaves you all alone," Jenna sang. "I hold my breath and lose the feeling that I'm on my own. Hold me too tight, stay by my side, and let me be the one who calls you baby all the time."

"I found my place in the world," we sang. "Could stare at your face for the rest of my days. Now I can breathe, turn my insides out, and smother me. Warm and alive, I'm all over you. Would you smother me?"

"When I'm alone time goes so slow," I sang, putting as much emotion into it as I could, "I need you here with me. And how my mistakes have made your heart break. Still I need you here with me. Baby I'm here."

"Now I can breathe, turn my insides out, and smother me," we sang together. "Warm and alive, I'm all over you. Would you smother me?

"Now I can breathe, turn my insides out, and smother me. Warm and alive, I'm all over you. Would you smother me?

"Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time. Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time. Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time. Let me be the one who calls you baby. The one who calls you baby."

I wiped away the remaining tears and stood up, unlocking the door to see Jenna standing there with tears in her eyes.

"Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time," she said quietly.

A tear escaping, I nodded and wrapped my arms around her neck, her own going around my waist as we embraced each other. I buried my face into her neck and she returned the gesture.

"Tay," she spoke after a while. I pulled back enough to stare into her eyes. "I haven't said this back, and I've wanted to. I've just been waiting..." I tilted my head a little and Jenna sighed, wiping away one of the tears on my face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Taylor Jardine, I love you."

My heart began to flutter in my chest as my stomach did flips. "I love you, too." Then she pulled me into a kiss that didn't at all feel like any of the other ones we had shared. This one felt even more real, and I didn't want to let her go so I pulled her towards me even more.

Slowly, still kissing, we made our way over to my bed, where I pushed Jenna down first so I could climb on top. She gripped my hips and sat up a bit so we could kiss again. Refusing to pull away, I fumbled with the top button of her flannel shirt. Finally, I undid it and the rest of the buttons followed soon after.

"This isn't too soon, is it?" she asked as I helped her slide off her flannel.

"Definitely not," I replied breathlessly. We kissed again and soon, all of our clothes were in a pile on the floor, our bodies against each other.

Jenna's P.O.V.

"You're beautiful," I said to Tay, caressing her arm as she rested her head on my chest.

"Keep going," she said with a giggle.

"Uh, you're insanely talented. You smell nice."

"I smell nice?"

"Well, yeah."

Tay giggled. "Keep going."

"Hm... You're really funny, and adorable, and sweet. You're goofy, and an amazing kisser, and you're amazing in bed. Oh, I love you."

Tay lifted her head to look at me with that beautiful smile. "Mhm, I love you too, Cuddles," she said, kissing me.

"Oh, yeah, and I love your smile. And your laugh, and just...you."

She giggled and pulled the blankets up around us even more. "Well, you're the most perfect girl in the world."

I gasped. "You take that back."

She giggled again. "Make me."

"Ooh, challenge accepted." I pulled her into another kiss, which she didn't hesitate to return. She climbed on top of me to continue our make-out session, and I ran my hands along her bare body.

Once we pulled away, Tay kissed down to my neck, lightly sucking on it. I smiled and tightened my grip on her back, pressing my fingertips against her skin. She pulled up with a smirk and pecked my lips.

"Have fun covering that when we go see my family later," she said, still smirking.

"Tay," I complained.

"Oh, you can just cover it up with some of my makeup, it's fine."

I pouted and she pecked me on the lips before climbed out from beneath the blankets to replace her clothes. I watched her, completely mesmerized by her body, and she looked at me with that adorable half smile, so that her dimples showed.

"So, uh," I started, already hating myself, "you had to cover a lot of hickeys?"

"Oh, just a couple." Tay buttoned her skinny jeans and then stopped, slowly turning to look at me. "Why?"

"Well, it just seems like you really know how to cover one up."

"Hey, please,"--Tay pecked me on the lips--"don't start an argument."

"I wasn't going to," I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well, I don't want to fight about anything, okay? Especially not about my hickey habits."

"So you've had many hickeys?"

"Jenna!"

"I'm just asking. It's a question."

"Yes. I've had a lot of hickeys. I've had to hide them from my family. Happy?"

I sighed. "Sorry."

"It's fine...it's...whatever..."

We stayed in silence until I stood up and replaced my clothes, pulling Tay into a kiss. She smiled into it and continued smiling when we pulled away.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too. I should probably shower."