chapter one

**attention: this book is partly inspired by "Blood Ink" a story made by pocketbangtan ! near the beginning, i realize that some scenes are similar to those in blood ink and i'm really sorry about that, as that wasn't my intention whatsoever. however the plot is very different than blood ink's as the story progresses! i've messages the author as well to clear up any confusion!! thank you for understanding.💗**

**hi, this is raf coming to you around 4 years after i started writing this story. i was like, 14 when i wrote this. i am now 18. so before you go any further, beware that my writing was extremely different and honestly cringy and there's a lot of things i wish i could change from the writing style to the vocabulary to the use of edited pictures (basically everything lol). regardless, i thank you endlessly for your support. <3**

**btw, a little self promo BUT check out my latest story "Cupid!" ur gonna love it :)**

I hover outside of the small shop, windows slightly tinted but just enough for me to see through them. I nervously bite my lip as the night breeze rustles through my hair, ushering me to go inside.

I don't know why I decided to get a tattoo. It just felt...right. But now as I stand here in front of this shop, I'm hesitant. I glance at the red illuminated sign above the door, shining the letters 'JK / JM'.

I wonder what it means.

I quickly divert my attention back inside the shop when I see someone come into view. The tinted windows wash away his color, making him full of different values of gray. He begins to rummage around through some drawers, sticking a lollipop into his mouth.

I glance at the brightly lit sign before sighing, my breath coming out as a cloud of frost. I'm going in.

I push on the door, gaining the attention of the man behind the counter. I push on it again before realizing that it's, in fact, supposed to be pulled open.

My face burns with embarrassment as I pull it open. The man softly chuckles, his eyes turning into thin crescents.

"Don't worry gorgeous, you're not the first one that's happened to," he says, moving the bright blue lollipop to the other side of his mouth.

I awkwardly laugh as I approach the counter, his features becoming more prominent. His hair is a light orange color, softly brushed back out of his forehead. A piercing underneath the stick of the lollipop glints on his bottom lip. A flowery tattoo running across his neck and into his striped turtleneck clashes against the creaminess of his lightly tanned skin.

His delicate hands become overpowered by the letters imprinted onto his knuckles. On one hand, 'P A R K' and on the other, 'J M'.

JM. What does it stand for?

I clear my throat, "Um, I'm here to get a tattoo." Am I stupid? Why else would I be here?

"Well, that is what most people come to a tattoo shop for," he grins. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jimin. Park Jimin." Do we really have the same-

"Nice to meet you, I'm Park Haru," I say, smiling.

"Wah we have the same last name!" He laughs as I nod.