chapter twenty-two

I flip through each of the pictures I took, quietly humming to myself. I glance at Haru, who's quietly sipping on some bubble tea while scrolling through her phone.

I set my camera down and walk over to the bed, flopping onto it. "I'm bored."

"Oh yeah?" Haru says, setting her phone down. "What do you want to do then?"

"Can we play a game?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Rock paper scissors maybe?"

She snorts. "That'll definitely get rid of our boredom, won't it?"

"Well do you have any other ideas?" I ask, sitting up.

"Hmm, what about truth or dare?" she suggests.

I shrug. "Sure. I wanna go first. Truth or dare?"

She bites her lip in thought, a habit that I've noticed she has. A habit that really just...slaps me in the face sometimes. I guess you could say.

"I'll go with truth," she decides.

"Alright. Hmm...do you have a crush on anyone right now?"

She chuckles, cheeks turning red. "No, I don't."

"Haru this is truth or dare, not lie or dare." I respond, grinning. But does she really not have one?

"Okay whatever, now it's my turn. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," I respond, brushing my bangs back with my fingers.

She sits there for a moment in thought before speaking. "Do you have-" she stops, eyes widening. "Oh my gosh. I just remembered something."

"Yeah?"

"Is it true that you made me pay for my tattoo even though you said it would be for free because you were being so rude to me that day?" She blurts. It takes me a moment to realize what she's talking about.

Then, "Ohhh, I remember that." I start laughing, realizing how stupid I was being.

"You owe me about $350.00, Gguk." Gguk. She called me Gguk instead of my full name.

"Nah, I think I'll pass."

Her jaw drops. "You were being such a jerk that day! I deserve my money back!"

"Okay well technically I didn't ask for it. You just kinda slid your credit card to me and I thought, 'well, might as well make her pay for it anyway'."

She stares at me blankly. "Jeon Jungkook."

"Besides," I grin, "That was way too long ago. That discount is over now."

She stares at me, confused. "Discount? What the heck-ughh I hate you!" She tosses a pillow at me, and it hits my head.

"Oh, this means war baby," I say, grabbing another pillow and standing up on the bed.

She grabs two more pillows, standing up. "I don't think that's a good idea, Mr. Jeon. I have two pillows, and you have one. I have much better defenses than-"

I toss the pillow and it hits her square in her face. She falls back down on the bed, laughing. I break out into laughter too, losing my balance, and fall forward onto the bed.

Well, not exactly onto the bed.

Onto her.

{ A / N }

AHH WE REACHED 100 VOTES

ILY GUYS💜

^^this note was written like a month ago lmao
i still thank you for 100 votes though😚😚