epilogue

Haru's POV

I slip on my gloves as I stare out the window excitedly, looking at the crystal flurries of snow falling.

"You seem really excited," Jungkook says from behind me, giving me a back-hug.

"I am excited. Do you remember the last time it snowed?"

He hums, "It was a really long time ago."

"I always wanted to make a snow angel. You know the kind they make in like movies and stuff."

"But you already are an angel. You're my angel," he says, softly kissing the side of my neck.

I giggle, turning around to face him, "I'm not a snow angel."

"No, but you're still an angel," he says, chuckling, "Do keep in mind, you literally saved my life."

"Of course I would," I say, softly smiling, "Your life is very precious to me and your hyungs."

He sighs. "You're so cute," he says, pulling me into his chest, "I love you."

"I love you more."

• • •

"Somebody get Yeontan! He's gonna try to knock over our snowman!" Hoseok shouts.

"Your snowman doesn't even have arms," Yoongi comments, earning laughter from all of us.

"Wow, I don't remember the last time it snowed this much in Busan," I say, and Jimin nods.

"It only snowed like this once when I was really small," he says, making a pile of snow.

"What are you gonna do with that pile of snow, Jimin?" Namjoon asks.

"I'm gonna throw it at you," he responds, grinning.

"Is that a challenge?" Jungkook asks, and everyone gasps.

"Oh crap," Taehyung says, smacking his forehead.

"Everyone," Seokjin says calmly, looking around at us. "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" he shouts, getting off the bench and running away from Jungkook.

Everyone immediately starts running away from Jungkook, who's now making a snowball.

Even Yeontan starts running away from him.

"Haru what are you doing? Run away from him! Kook's a pro at snowball fights!" Yoongi shouts.

I glance at Jungkook who's now holding a gigantic snowball in one hand. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

He grins, nodding, "Yup. Let's get them babe."

I quickly make a snowball before standing back up. "Everyone," I shout, "Get ready, because Team Jeon-Park is gonna kick your butts!"

At this, Jungkook and I run towards them, throwing snowballs at the guys.

"I didn't know Haru was this good at snowball fights!" Jimin shouts, and I burst into laughter.

"I didn't know I was this good either!"

We all throw snowballs at each other, Taehyung's backyard giving us plenty of running space.

Eventually, we all get tired and collapse in the snow, huddling next to each other. Yeontan jumps around us, making us laugh.

All of us are filled with warmth, despite the cold blanket of snow. We all have giddy smiles on our faces, and our stomachs hurt from laughing too much.

"This is the most fun I've had in a long time," Jungkook says, glancing at us.

"Me too," I respond. Jungkook and I exchange warm smiles, and he softly kisses my lips.

"You're happiest with the ones you love the most," Namjoon says, glancing at all of us.

I sigh, "I love you guys. Thank you for making me the happiest I've ever been." I say, feeling myself blush.

"We love you too, Haru," Taehyung says, the guys all giddily smiling.

"I love you more than them but don't tell them I said that," Jungkook whispers, kissing my forehead.

"Shut up," I chuckle, elbowing him. "I love you too."

As I look at the people I'm now sitting with, I realize how much my life has changed because of them.

They've made me become a much better person. They've given me confidence and filled me with happiness that I didn't have before.

They've given me seven reasons to smile. Seven reasons to laugh. Seven reasons to hope, to dream.

And I can't help but smile, knowing that we'll all be here for each other every step of the way.

No matter how rocky the road gets.

- The End -

{ A / N }

woah. this is it. this is the end of my journey,
as well as your journey, with "hellishly angelic"

i started writing this book in november of last
year, so it's been several months. but that time
just zoomed past me. it was so, so much fun
writing this story. i always looked forward to
coming here on wattpad and opening up a new
draft.

this story has definitely taught me more about
being a writer, and it's shown me how much i
really do love writing. bts has a very, very
special place in my heart, so exploring this
world of fan fiction is quite an adventure for
me.

from the bottom of my heart, thank you so so
much for supporting this story until now. i
really appreciate all of you who have been
reading this story, because i did work really
hard on it. i love you all.💜

and even though i wrote "the end", i don't
really consider this to be the end. i'll still be
here on wattpad and will be working on more
stories that are coming soon. feel free to dm me
if you'd like as well!

with that being said, i'm now closing another
chapter of my life as a small writer, and am
working my way towards opening a new one.

thank you for everything. i love you guys.💜