chapter three

I hover outside of the shop, biting my lip out of nervousness. I cannot believe what I'm about to do. What did I get myself into?

I swing open the door, being greeted by Jimin's smile once again. "Haru! How've you been, gorgeous?"

"Hmm I don't know. I haven't seen my tattoo yet and I'm about to pose in front of two-" Taehyung bursts into the room, panting.

"Haru's here!" He shouts, jumping up and down.

"Make that three guys," I mumble. Taehyung throws his arms around me as if we're old friends meeting after years of not seeing each other.

"Are you excited?" Taehyung asks, playing with the ring around his lip. I look at him and scoff, "Do I look excited?"

Jimin takes my hand and leads me down a different hallway than before. "Come on, the photographers are waiting." I almost choke on air.

"Photographers? I thought it would just be you guys-" Jimin swings open the door to reveal a large room. Large lights are set up in front of a black backdrop.

I gulp. "No. Freaking. Way."

"Seokjin hyung! Namjoon hyung!" Taehyung runs up to two men, wrapping his arms around both of their shoulders. He looks like a little boy running up to his parents when they pick him up for school.

"Hey buddy," the taller one says, focused on a piece of paper. The other one smiles at him, noticing me along the way. He does a double take, and so do I. Holy frick how many more attractive people will I meet?

"Ah. Is this our beautiful client?" He asks, and with this the taller one looks up. He smiles, two soft dimples forming on his cheeks.

Jimin places a hand on the small of my back and nudges me forward. I look at him, hesitant, but he just nods. I turn back to the guys, putting a smile onto my face, "Nice to meet you guys, I'm Park Haru."

"Nice to meet you too," they both say in unison. The taller one speak up first, "My name is Kim Namjoon, I'll be assisting this guy with the photoshoot. He's a beginner," He tilts his head toward the other guy, his light peachy hair shifting ever so slightly.

I can't help but notice his septum piercing, and like the others, tattoos decorate his arms and neck. But every time he blinks, I see the letters 'KNJ' smiling at me on his right eyelid. What is it with these guys and their initials?

Seokjin too. His initials are tattooed onto his collarbone, almost hidden by the other designs decorating his chest. Piercings shine through the blonde hair covering his eyebrows, and when he licks his lips, one glints on his tongue.

"Alright, I think we're ready. It's your time to shine, Haru!" Seokjin says, smiling. I exhale sharply, wanting to kill Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook for not telling me what I had to do just for a stupid tattoo. Wait...where is Jungkook? I look around the room, and he's no where to be seen. Huh.

"Uhm, this might take me a second..." I say hesitantly, earning a smile from the guys.

"Don't worry, take your time," Seokjin says, eyes softening. At least he's being somewhat sympathetic.

I go behind the black backdrop to make the process of taking my shirt off less awkward. I slide off my shirt, and in an instant the cold air hits my skin. I try and make my bra cover as much of my chest as possible. I'm not trying to flash people more than I kind of already am.