chapter fifty-one

Jungkook's eyes widen.

"You?" Hoseok asks, and I nod.

"I'm not letting you be my donor," Jungkook says shaking his head.

"I'm not letting you die," I argue back, feeling a lump forming in my throat.

He shakes his head, "It's too risky. You're too precious to me. To us."

I frown, glancing at the guys who've all placed their gaze onto me.

"People can live with one kidney, it's happened before," I argue.

"We don't know if that's the best option, Haru. What if something bad happens to you?" Taehyung asks.

I scoff, "I don't care about myself in this situation. If we don't find someone quick then something bad will definitely happen to Jungkook. Jungkook is more important-"

"You're important too," Yoongi interrupts me, tears beginning to stream down his face. "We love you and need you more than anything."

"Losing you would be like losing apart of us," Seokjin adds, taking my hand in his.

I look down at our hands, then look back up at him. "Then what am I supposed to do? What are we supposed to do?"

"There's someone else I know," Jungkook says, looking at us, "My dad."

"But your dad stays in Seoul," Taehyung says.

Seokjin crosses his arms, "It takes around two to three hours to get to Seoul from here. And that's by train."

"Then we better get going now," Jimin says.

"Wait," Taehyung speaks up, "Are we sure this is the best idea?"

Jungkook speaks up, "Yes, it is. Trust me."

"Okay, if anyone goes I think it should be Jimin. Kook's father is most familiar with Jimin so it'll make everything go smoother," Hoseok says, "Hopefully."

"I want to go, too," I say, "It's the least I can do."

"Okay, Haru and I will be going then," Jimin says, approaching Jungkook. He gently squeezes his shoulder, "Stay strong buddy."

"I'm not dying on you guys, don't worry. I'm a strong man." He bends his arms up, trying to show off his muscles.

Even in a situation like this, he manages to make me smile, "This is why I love you," I whisper, my voice barely audible.

"Hm? What did you say?" Jungkook asks, smile growing wider.

I wipe away my tears, softly smiling, "Nothing." I plant a kiss on his forehead, "We'll be back before you know it."

Jimin and I say our goodbyes to the rest of the guys before leaving the hospital.

"What's the closest train station?" I ask, and Jimin pulls out his phone.

"Ah, there's one that's fifteen minutes away. Let's go ahead and hail a taxi." Jimin brushes back his hair and sticks his arm out, signaling a nearby taxi to pull up to us.

As soon as we get in, droplets of rain begins pattering against the window.

It was completely sunny just a few hours ago.

It's like the sky is crying.

{ A / N }

it's past midnight and i'm hungry af