chapter forty-six

Jungkook's POV

"Good morning sunshine," I hear her say as she walks into the bedroom. I turn my head in her direction, eyes still adjusting to the sunlight streaming through the windows.

A smile takes over my face as I see the shirt she's wearing. "You're wearing my shirt from last night."

She brushes my bangs out of my eyes, "How did you notice so quickly?"

I chuckle, "I pay attention to you a lot." Her brown eyes sparkle, the sun shining on her face at the perfect angle.

"I kind of needed a bigger T-shirt, considering the fact that you decided to add some color to my tattoo too."

I grin, "Lavenders are supposed to be purple anyway. But how am I supposed to cover up all of this?" I wave my finger around my bare torso and neck, purple and pink splotches dotting me. Her cheeks tint pink.

Even with her messy hair and T-shirt, she still manages to look like an angel. "You're so pretty."

She giggles, planting a kiss against my lips,
"Get out of bed now, I'm making breakfast."

"Haru wait," I say to her. She turns around, standing at the door. I glance at the marks I've made on her neck, "You might wanna cover those up for later."

She grins, "You too."

• • •

I let the towel sit around my neck as the water from my hair drips onto it. I just barely slip into some sweatpants when I hear a commotion in the kitchen.

"Jungkook they're coming into your room!" I hear Haru shout.

The door swings open and Jimin and Hoseok barge in, a laughing Seokjin behind them.

Their eyes all widen as they start screaming, immediately noticing my torso.

"Someone had some fun last night," Jimin says, a laugh bubbling out of him.

"No those are just mosquito bites," Hoseok says, smirking.

Seokjin grins, "Looks like we've got two big mosquitoes who got into a little fight last night, huh?"

"Oh shut up," I say, throwing on a t-shirt.

Haru walks into the room, giggling. "I tried warning you."

Hoseok shrugs, "At least we know that you guys aren't just an innocent little couple anymore," he winks, "Make sure to cover up your back, too."

I roll my eyes, walking out of the room, "How is knowing that we're not an innocent little couple supposed to help you?"

Hoseok laughs, "It doesn't. It's just funny to tease you guys."

"And if you think that the others won't find out about this, you're way wrong," Jimin says, following behind us.

Haru clears her throat, "Okay let's change the subject, I made breakfast."

I smile, "You actually made breakfast?"

She pinches my cheek, "Of course I did."

"Did you make some for us too?" Seokjin asks, already scooping some scrambled eggs into his mouth.

"I guess so," Haru says, pulling extra plates out of the cabinet. "I think there should be some leftovers, but I can make some more if you want me to."

"Aw, Haru you don't have to do that. We were kidding," Seokjin says, ruffling her hair.

Jimin looks back and forth between Haru and I, "You made the right choice, Kook."

"Right choice?"

"She can cook, she can sing, she's cute, she's literally perfect. Get married to her already," Hoseok lists, counting each trait with his fingers.

"You guys are too much," she slides four plates onto the table, "Eat up."

"You're not eating?" Jimin asks.

Haru shrugs, "I'm not really hungry right now."

I'm about to take a sip of water when I see a look of mischief playing around in Jimin's eyes. "Hyung, don't even think about it."

Haru shakes her head, sitting down across from me, "Tsk, you guys are all dirty minded."

Hoseok chuckles, "Alright, we'll leave you guys alone."

Seokjin leans forward, resting his elbows on the table, "So, what are your guys' plans for today?"

I shrug, "Should we visit Taehyung?"

Jimin hums, "That's what I was thinking. But we should go out or go to someone else's house."

"You guys could come to mine," Haru suggests.

Seokjin chuckles, "I don't know if you want all seven of us at your apartment, Haru."

She winks, "I've seen you guys at your craziest, I think I can handle it."

"Alright, so Haru's place?" Hoseok asks, and we all nod in confirmation.

We sit there quietly for a moment before Haru speaks up. "Hey guys, random thought but what if I dyed my hair?"

"You would still look pretty," Jimin responds brushing back his hair.

Seokjin squints his eyes, "I can imagine Haru in like a rose gold color, no?"

"Honestly," Hoseok leans back, stretching, "Any color would look good on you."

I lean closer to her, squinting my eyes, "What if you actually dyed your hair rose gold?"

She shrugs, "It was just a thought."

I shake my head, "No, like what if you actually dyed your hair. Today."

She looks at me for a moment before asking, "Wouldn't that be a little too dramatic?"

I glance over at the other guys, and we all turn and look at her. Hoseok nods, "I think it'll be perfect."

A smile tugs at her lips, "Should I really do it?"

I lock my gaze with her, a grin taking a hold of my lips. "Do it."

{ A / N }

shOot i'm a day late in updating

sorry :(