Chapter 10 : Questions

I wake up in an unusual good mood. My alarm hasn't gone off yet and Jee Hoo is still sleeping next to me. I look at my phone and see that I got a lot of new messages. The most of them are on the global groupchat, the one with the fifteen members, but there's one from another conversation. Remembering what happpened, my heart starts to flutter and I decide to read the messages from the groupchat first. 

Park Sun Hi : Get ready for tomorrow! I saw Ho Joo talking about the shooting with someone. I feel like it'll happen soon.

Song Ki Suk : Thank you noona! :)

Yu Iseul : I'm so excited! 

Yoon Jee Hoo : How should I dress?

...

Okay. Today I need to show how I can really look. After reading these messages, I hesitate a few seconds before opening Seung Min's one. When I press on the conversation, I catch my breath and close my eyes. When I open them again, I sigh.

Kim Seung Min : That's a good thing.

What does that mean? I grumble and turn my phone off. I can't interpret that message, but it won't ruin my mood.

I take my clothes, phone and bag, and leave the room. Everyone seems to be asleep so I look at the clock. It's 5 and a half am, I have more than an hour before the meeting. I decide to prepare myself and make some breakfast for my roommates. I never did anything for them, and because of what happened last night, I want to show them that I'm fine and that they don't need to worry about me.

I don't know why my mind is already so clear after what Kang Dae did to me. Maybe is it because of Seung Min's support, maybe because it was not this serious. I mean... I shouldn't take too lightly what he did, but I'll be able to move on. 

I'll wear my new clothes today, and try to impress the director. I just hope that the shooting will really be done today. In the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror and smile with satisfaction. I'm well-dressed, but I can still find my real personnality in my outfit. A black skirt, an orange t-shirt with mid-long sleeves, and white long socks. I'll wear orange shoes to match with my t-shirt. I tied my hair in a high ponytail but let my bangs on my forehead. A little touch of makeup, and I'm ready.

When I leave the bathroom, Eun Jae is going out of her room and looks at me, still half-asleep and yawning.

-Hi Eun Jae! I'll make some breakfast so don't rush to get ready!

She nods and walks like a zombie to the bathroom, what makes me chuckle. I'm lucky to have such a cute roommate.

I start the preparation of the breakfast and my other roommates slowly emerge of their rooms. At first, they don't really notice me, but when Eun Jae gets out of the bathroom, fully awake this time, she looks at me with widened eyes.

-Unnie... are you okay? About... what happened. I mean... you seem in a good mood!

I nod and tell her not to worry. When my other friends come in the kitchen, they have the same reaction, and I tell them exactly the same thing. Hopefully, they trust me and look relieved. We eat together in a great atmosphere and leave the apartment at the same time.

This day couldn't start in a better way. Apparently, all the dance teams are practicing at the same time today, and Jee Hoo and I arrive before our other teammates. He Ran arrives after us, and then Seung Min and Chin Ho. I'm relieved when Seung Min smiles at us. He was right. The game is finish now, no more awkwardness between us. At least for now. And I hope that it'll last long. 

By practicing, I can notice that Jee Hoo has improved a lot. He Ran still have some problems to remember the choreo so I suggest to teach her more slowly while the three others continue at their rythm.