Chapter 15 : Blackout

-Ha Neul. Ha Neul! Hey stupid girl you're late!

I'm having a heart attack when I realize that Jee Hoo is shaking me up. I instantly wake up and stand up in the middle of the room, ready to fight, fists in a defense position. Jee Hoo, still lowering down, is staring at me as if I was crazy. Not wrong.

-You have thirty minutes before the meeting. And you're smelling like a beast, take a shower. Quickly.

My mind is too blurred to think about anything else than taking a shower.

-Yes boss!

She gives me clothes that I take without looking at it and run to the bathroom where Eun Jae is brushing her teeth. She looks at me with widened eyes while I'm taking off my clothes and hurry to the shower cabin.

Wait a minute. What am I doing here? Why was I still dressed? What the heck happened? I try to remember everything while showering but my last memory is Min Hwan and that other boy. Oh. I smile while thinking about it and get out of the cabin. Hopefully, the clothes Jee Hoo gave me are mine. I'm still half wet when I'm getting dressed, but I don't have time to care about that.

When I'm finally dressed and able to speak, I ask Eun Jae who is still preparing herself in the bathroom :

-What happened ? I don't have any single memory from last night.

She stares at me,  as if I was the biggest dumbass on Earth, and opens the door to call our other roommates.

-Unnies! Come please, Ha Neul doesn't remember anything.

Jee Hoo comes in the bathroom, sighing, and waits for Iseul. When she arrives, I almost don't recognize her. I'm so shocked.

-Iseul your... your hair! It's... amazing, woah.

The usually brown and mid-long hair has now made place for short pink hair. The color is really sweet, a pastel pink that really suits my friend. Now, her hair arrives just under her ears, and she has bangs. What a huge change. Iseul smiles at me, touching her hair, and the second after, takes a serious glance.

-You really don't remember? Come.

I follow her in the kitchen, and while she starts preparing some coffee, Eun Jae and Jee Hoo join us.

-To summarize, you spent the day in the practice room, and Min Hwan called us at... what time was it? Six pm? Whatever, he called us to tell us that you were asleep, in the practice room. That's the first point.

Jee Hoo, yawning, continues the story :

-We didn't know what to do, so we had an idea. Since you now have a boyfriend we thought he could be useful, so we called him and told him to go and get you home.

My brain freezes. My boyfriend. Oh my god I was SLEEPING while he was having an ANXIETY CRISIS. What sort of girlfriend am I? Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Eun Jae should have seen my panic face and put a hand on my shoulder.

-Hey calm down unnie, he's fine now. When we called him, his voice was normal, despite the fear you caused him. What was your idea? Camping in the agency? Whatever, he got you home not even 10 minutes after we called him, and held you to your bed. Trust me, he has fully recovered now.

I let out a big sigh and close my eyes. Thanks Lord. The only problem in this mess is that I made him worry, but I guess it's not too serious. When I'm about to crunch in the piece of bread Iseul gave me, my phone rings and I put my food down. 

-Yes?

-Can you come to my apartment for a minute please?

I recognize Seung Min's voice and tell him that I'll be there in a few minutes. Why is he calling me while we're literally a few meters away from each other? I explain the situation to my roommates and quickly take what I need before leaving the apartment, a feeling of anxiety floating in my heart.