Chapter 1: Morro's Wish.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Hiimyourfriendmeep who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a serious problem with one ending that lead this a cute story about young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past_____

A young Morro was watching the stars outside his bedroom window. It still felt funny to him to call it his room but that is what Wu... Sensei Wu insisted on call this room.

Morro was looking for a very special type of star that could grant wishes. It was called a falling star.

Morro had stayed up every night since finding out about them in hopes of getting his wish.

Morro knew what he wanted deep down in his heart... A family.

Not just any family he wanted Wu to be a part of his family.

He and some of the pupils were discussing it the other day when the had discovered that Morro lived with Sensei Wu.

"He's not my dad." Morro had muttered wanting the other students to leave him alone.

But the inside of Morro's mind was reeling. Dad? Wu wasn't his dad. Sure Sensei Wu took care of him when Morro was sick and fed him and clothed him and made him feel safe but that didn't make him Morro's dad. Right?

"Well if Sensei Wu can get a special someone to love maybe they will adopt you, you're practically Sensei's son already I mean you already live here."

Now here he was late at night just waiting for his chance to make a wish when it finally happened.

A shooting star.

(Third Person P.O.V)