David

Nico POV

Also, a quick shoutout to MerrilyE who drew the amazing picture of Nico up there! And who also logged into my account to get it up.

-----------------

Being back at camp is horrible... mostly. When Merrily and her friends found us and brought us back out of the forest, everyone started hugging the other demigods. Leo and I kind of stood around awkwardly. 

I saw Merrily hesitate and then she ran up to us and practically smothered us. Speaking of, when did she get so short? Then she introduces us to her new friends, proving my theory correct. She did, in fact, get newer, cooler friends, and it was only a matter of time. 

This morning, I get dressed in a dark blue T-shirt, jeans, and black Converse. Will Iris messaged me nearly every day to ask whether I'd been eating (a little), whether I'd made any new friends (not really) and would I please stop wearing black (I did. Mostly). I walk outside, grabbing my sword and head to the training arena. Since it's Saturday, not a ton of people are there, not to mention the fact that about half of the demigods go home to visit family.

I'm about to slash at a dummy when...

"Hey, Nico!" I whip around and almost decapitate Merrily. "Sorry, I guess I'll never do that again!" 

"No, I'm sorry," I reply. Gods, Merrily got... uh... forget I said anything. Merrily left and the rest of the day continued as per usual. I ran through a few sparring exercises, skipped breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and had everyone avoid me like the plague. Though I did get a few odd looks. I'm not quite sure why though. 

Finally, the day ends and I fall back on my bed after pulling off my shirt. The darkness is everywhere and it calms me. It's only five 'o clock and the sun is still up yet I find myself drifting off. 

*time skip*

I awake to hear sounds of muffled protesting and something skidding across the grass. Not even bothering to put on a shirt, I stride purposefully outside looking for the cause of the quiet commotion with my sword in hand. Striding deeper and deeper into the woods, I almost give up after not finding anything, but then I hear it.

"Please stop," a voice pleads. "Please, i don't want to!" I hurry to the sound of the voice which I suspect is Merrily. Hiding behind a particularly thick tree, I peek out. And I am disgusted. 

David Geltz has Merrily on the ground and is kissing her all over her face and neck all while his slimy fingers are moving slowly to the crotch of her pants. I also notice something about Merrily's eyes. Her eyes are slightly glazed over and her lids are half-closed. Clearly, she's been drugged, and heavily. That would explain why she isn't fighting back very much. 

Suddenly, Merrily let's out a startled whimper and tries to push David away. However, in her sedated state, her strength has been greatly depleted. I look to where David's hands are and find out why Merrily has suddenly begun to fight back so much. David's right hand has reached the crotch of Merrily's jeans and is trying to subtly undo the button. 

Outraged, I jump out from the woods. "What do you think you're doing Geltz?"

David pauses and turns around sharply, not letting go of Merrily's limp form. "None of your business you creep!" 

"I think it is my business when you are clearly trying to do something a little bit illegal!" I reply, forcing myself to ignore the insult. 

David's smile grows and he turns to Merrily. "Well, it's only illegal if the little lady has objections. And you don't, do you, Evans?" Merrily tries to sit up to shake her head but fails and it falls forward.