Epilogue

Nico POV

----------------

Chey and I were playing around with gummy worms on my cabin porch when Damian White came up to us. He looked slightly terrified, but whatever.

"Chiron wants to see you in the Big House," he said hurriedly.

Chey glares at him. "Why?"

Damian takes a step back. "I don't know, he just does." Chey waves him away and looks at me exasperatedly. 

"I hope this isn't about the bathroom incident, because Sherman was asking for it," Chey frowns.

"What bathroom incident?"

"Never mind. Come on." Chey grabs my hand and pulls me up and we start walking to the Big House. Along the way, we see Leo and Merrily heading in the same direction.

Chey and I fall into stride with Merrily and Leo. Chiron called us to the Big House for some reason and we don't know why.

"Where are you headed?" Merrily asks.

"Big House," I reply. "Chiron summoned us."

Leo jerks his chin. "Same here." That's slightly alarming. We pick up the pace a little bit and enter the Big House. Inside is Ryan, Abigail, Taylor and David, Chiron and a strange lady. 

Chey's eyebrows dart up. "What are you guys doing here? And who the fuck are you?" The lady in question stands up. She has dark eyes, dark hair, and a very pale face. The look on her face was thunderous and I am now fairly certain the lady my lovely girlfriend just cussed at, is a goddess. 

"I am Hecate, goddess of the Mist." Hecate's voice echoed around the room. Chey looked slightly constipated and I could see Merrily shaking her head. 

"Oh," David said from behind her. "Well, I'm sure she didn't realize." Hecate looked very irritated so I made a quiet motion so hopefully, no one would say anything that would get us killed.

"We apologize Lady Hecate," Abigail placated her politely. "What brings you here today?"

Hecate's face visibly softened. "I have a quest for you."

--------------------------

Me: *looks at the camera* You didn't think that was the end of the story, did you?

Merrily: WHAT

Leo: NO

Nico: I'M SO DONE

Chey: UGHH

Abigail: WHYY

Ryan: YOU SUCK

David: I HATE YOU

Me: Just chill--

Nico: Chill? CHILL? CHILL???

Me: *gulps* yes?

Nico: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

Me: Disclaimer, hurry!

David: CheyPaigeFanfic does not own PJO or HoO

Nico: THAT WON'T SAVE YOU!!

Me: *screams*

Me: I'M NOT SORRY

Nico: YOU WILL BE!!!!

Me: *more screaming*

Merrily: Please vote and comment and Happy Thanksgiving!