Thank You!

Hi everyone! Guess what! The Wants of a Young Demigod Heart has ended! A little over a year ago I started this story and now it's finally done! I so enjoyed writing this book, even through the parts where it was hard to find the inspiration or when I broke my computer and couldn't update for months! But thank you to everyone who stuck with this book all the way through!

Thank you to MerrilyEwith whom I sat in a Physical Science class last year and coined the idea for this book. I remember all of the fun times we had, brainstorming and even writing out whole parts of the book in random notebooks or even in Expo marker on the table! Even though you lost access to your Wattpad account, you still managed to support and inspire me. I could never have done this without your constant nagging and never-ending support. Thank you, my favorite hooman!

Next to Cheyenne1J who started reading this story very early on and who really helped me keep going with encouraging and sometimes funny comments! Your comments are always so full of life and encouragement! Thank you so much for reading this story and sticking with it!

Also to LatinaBallerina who always comments the sweetest things on my chapters and who I cannot thank enough for them. I love how sometimes insightful your comments are and how some of them make me think! Thank you for your uplifting and insightful comments and for sticking with this story to the end!

And finally, a quick special mention to the two boys in the back of my Physical Science class for providing very interesting input in this story. I don't know if either of you will see this, but I just wanted to say thank you!

And of course to anyone who may read this in the future or to people who maybe have been reading but just not saying anything! 

Also, don't worry! This isn't the end of our characters' adventures! There will be a sequel to this book! I'm not sure what the title will be, but lookout for an update on my announcements page!

Again, thank you so much to everyone who read this book and provided encouragement throughout! I love you all!

~♥️♥️♥️~CheyPaigeFanfic