Part 3

The next morning I had woken up to grunting. It was two different grunts and if I'm being honest I thought that Julia and Steven were getting a little freaky together. I walked out of my room and passed a french door that was opened, it was Steven and Julia working out. Julia seemed to be doing kickboxing and Steven was wrestling what looked to be a hanging bag. 

"Good morning sleepy head." she exclaimed, noticing that I was standing there. 

"Good morning." I replied. 

"Hon, I have to get going, If not I'm going to be late." Steven said as he kissed Julia and walked right passed me nodding. 

She stopped her workout and walked with me downstairs, she took out a bowl of fresh berries and slid them over to me. 

"I don't want to be a nuisance but can I ask you a question?" I asked. Julia turned smiled and nodded. 

"I noticed that you are already in great shape, but I was wondering why you were working out, so hard. I mean before you noticed I was standing there it was like nothing else existed to you." I said to her.

"I have to work out to keep my body in shape. I want to be as fit as I can when I try to...." she stopped. 

"Try to what?" I asked

"...Try to have a baby." she began "I know that I told you that I can't have kids, but we moved here because many couples had the same problem as me and Steven and when they moved here they were able to conceive."  she answered, noticing the confusion on my face.

"Why didn't you just adopt?" I prodded

"Well, I'm not able to adopt for many reasons involving my health. Plus, I want the happiness of feeling my baby growing inside of me." she answered.

"Sorry for being nosy. I just wanted to know a little more about you...I guess" I told her

"It's fine. I asked you a lot of questions yesterday. And by the way, the family doctor is coming over to do examinations on me and I asked if he could see you too. You might catch a cold from yesterday." She mentioned. 

I sat at the breakfast stool continuing to eat my bowl of berries as Julia made her way out of the kitchen. To be quite frank I noticed that between me, Julia and her husband I kind of resemble them a little. We have the same shade of long brown hair, blue eyes.  I sat around all morning in the living room while Julia and her doctor talked about some important business. The doctor asked me to come into the room where he and Julia were at to see if there was anything wrong with me. He took some of my blood and instead of my name, he put a number in it. He did everything a normal doctor did when it came to a checkup. Julia stood in the corner biting her nail, when the doctor was finished he turned to her and said  "She's perfect, as far as I can see. Bring her to the lab in a month and we can give you the results of her blood and continue with IT" 

I looked at him as if he had a screw loose. What was "IT". I guess "IT" was whatever concerned her want for a baby.

      1 Month Later

Well, I had been living with Steven and Julia for about a month now, and to be honest I was quite saddened to see that no one had come looking for me since I was a runaway. I had just woken up and saw that Julia laid out an all-white outfit for me to put on. When I came downstairs Julia and Steven were also dressed in white. This was weird.  We got into the car and they told me that we had to go to the lab to get my bloodwork results so I paid it no mind. In about twenty minutes we arrived at the building where everyone seemed to be busy, not to mention the number of pregnant people who were there. We walked through the halls of the building and everyone looked at us in aww one woman came up to Julia an said: "Congrats, today is your special day." Julia smiled and looked back at me. I gave everyone a weird look and side-eyed them.

We got onto the elevator and when I looked at the buttons none of them had a number but Julia pressed one all the way at the bottom and for some reason, the elevator went up. I think we were on there for about 2 minutes before we had finally reached the floor. Julia walked out and the rest of us followed. 

They told us to wait in this room where there were three metal chairs, this was the weirdest waiting room I had ever been in. Then out of nowhere the chair secured me. Metal bands held my hands, legs and upper body in place. 

"Help...this stupid chair is crazy" I screamed. Julia and Steven Watched "It won't be long now sweetheart." she said softly while holding her abdomen. The doctor came in and drew blood from Steve and Julia. I was so terrified I couldn't even scream any longer. He walked over to me with both vials of blood he mixed their blood with something and proceeded to walk over to me. I fought him off, trying to wiggle what  could "Dearest, If you don't stop moving, I'm going to have to sedate you." I was just in utter shock at what was happening, the walls of the room had turned into mirrors where everyone in this crazy town was standing in white.  The doctor stood on one side of me while another stood on the other side, a woman came in dressed in white robes and began to say "Brothers and Sisters, today were stand here with the Everett couple and their miracle" she pointed at me "They have tried for so long to receive a blessing as such, and today they shall. We are going to bring another couple great happiness. Commence!!!!!" and with that, both doctors injected the blood of Julia and Steven into my veins. I screamed as everyone stood outside smiling at me. I looked At Julia who stripped herself of all her clothes and sat in the chair, Steven was second to disrobed and sit in the chair, And the doctors had begun to cut off my clothes as I sat strapped to the chair. 

My body began to queeze and I began to feel pain. Next thing I knew I felt nothing.