Part 26

3rd person:

Claire stared blankly at her Landon as his lungs filled with water. She just watched as the last signs of life subsided, when the act was done she walked out of the bathroom and into the nursery. Felix was lathering London with lotion and he saw the absence of his wife. "Is it done?" he asked quietly. she just pointed to the bathroom and continued over to the changing table where a naked London laid. When she saw the baby girl her face perked up and she began trying to play and interact with her. 

When London didn't give a response to her attempts at playing she became sad. She finished dressing the child and brought her downstairs into the kitchen.

Maxine POV:

Mrs.James was scary, everything about her was different. she was physically there but she wasn't. She had finished dressing me after Mr.James went out of the room. Where the hell was Landon? We walked down the hallway and passed the bathroom where I saw Mr.James tucking a lifeless small limb into a black garbage bag. I knew it was Landon. They murdered him! 

Mrs.James POV:

I don't know what it was about London but I needed her. Landon was taking up too much of my time. How would I create a bond with him if I couldn't do so the first time? She was new, the voices in my head told me to do it. I carried London downstairs and placed her in the bouncer. She just looked at me. I walked by the mirror and saw that I was disheveled. I made my way to the kitchen, I heard them again. "Good Claire, we have all the time in the world for her." they whispered. I ran to the cabinet that contained the medication and took a Xanax. 

Mr.James POV:

I walked to the bathroom preparing my mind and eyes for what I was about to see next. His body was floating in the tub. I picked him up and began to quietly sob, he just hung there. My only son was taken from me. How did I let her talk me into doing something like this? She never used to be like this. I cried even harder when I began placing him in the garbage bag. I was supposed to protect him. I really didn't know what to do but to comply with Claire and do as I was instructed.

3rd Person:

Felix went on about the plan as he was instructed to by Claire. He buried the baby in the backyard and went inside. When he finished with his task he went back inside and locked himself in his office. Clare went to knock on the door. "Sweetheart are you okay?" she asked in a sweet voice. Felix swung the door open to see her tidied up, hair in place and make-up slayed. She was just the same old Claire.  "No!!! You killed OUR son!!" he sniffed. Claire scoffed. "What are you talking about? We never had a son." she began "We have a daughter." she smiled lightly. Felix took Claire by the hand and brought her to the place where he buried Landon. "You told me to bury our Son here. That thing in there is not our daughter. We never had a daughter, Claire" he yelled. "Baby come inside I have tea brewing in the Kitchen. We can talk about your dream indoors."  she smiled trying to guide him inside. Felix rushed to the kitchen and ran some cold water on his face. "I can't do this anymore. I really can't. I'm at my limits. You're sick, we're sick. I've done too much to put all the blame on you but this had brought too much onto me." he said, and when he turned around Claire was standing there with the pot of boiling water. She threw it on him and then beat him senseless.

I know this chapter is a little confusing but I want to continue the book a little further. I want to incorporate some of your ideas in the new upcoming chapters . I know this may sound childish but I would like you guys comment a number from 1-100 and the first person who gets the number or anyone who comes close to it within the next 24 hours will have their ideas, characters or suggestions incorperated into my next upcoming chapters. Thanks for reading.

-Vanillabean18