Part 28

Maxine's POV:

I ran down the snow-covered sidewalk as far and as fast as I could, I wasn't making much progress but I kept going. I wanted to see my mom, my family. the snow was giving me a bit of frostbite and the cardigan wasn't doing much to shield me from the cold. I needed to get out of these clothes. "Just keep going" the words kept playing in my head over and over. I walked for about thirty minutes before I found a store that carried children clothes. I walked inside and saw the woman standing watching the news. She didn't even see me come inside. I quietly went and grabbed a pair of pants, a shirt, a pair of good snow boots, and the only coat I could find in my size. I slipped into the back of the store where I put all of the stuff on, I tried heading out but one of the girls saw me... "What do you think you're doing little girl?" she yelled. I turned to bolt toward the exit but the woman was blocking the door by the time I had gotten up there.

"You think you can just leave without paying...Wait a minute your the missing little girl that has our entire town on lockdown." she stated. she locked the door and called the town sheriff telling them that I was here.

"Please, you don't know what you're doing. I'm not what you think I am." I cried. the woman just looked at me and told one of the girls to watch me and make sure I didn't leave.

I sat there crying begging the woman to let me go, she didn't know what I was going to suffer. I sat there for about 30 minutes before MJ walked through the door. "London, why would you run off like that!!!" she cried as she ran over to me. She walked up to the store owner and thanked her for returning me back to where I "belonged". Before long I was being taken back to the community, the drive was quiet and MJ on the road. We pulled into the drive through of the house and she grabbed me from out of the car. She rushed me into the house where she began expressing her rage.

"I thought we were past this London" her cold tone, sent shivers down my spine. "I thought that you would be my perfect little girl, and yet when I think that you are past it you still manage to prove me wrong. I am tired of putting up with your shanangan's. I've spared you on numerous occasions and yet you still choose to defy me. I am going to show you my old fashion beliefs in rearing children. Spare the rod, spoil the child is what my mother would say. " she finished.

She stood me up off of the floor and brought me to the basement, I tried to fight her off but she was much too strong. She locked the door behind her, tied my hands around the post in the middle of the basement and began to undress me. I cried begging her to stop. "Please I'll be good, I promise." I cried. She ignored my cries and continued on with what she was doing. She went and grabbed a thick leather belt before I knew it my behind was sticking. I cried out for help but no one would come, I'm pretty sure many did this to their own children. "Please!!!" cried but she kept on. when she was finally done she left me tied to the post and went back up to the main house "You will learn your lesson!!!" she said before turning out the lights encasing me in the dark.

Claire POV:

After dealing with London I decided that she needed more time to think about her actions and what they did to me. I walked to the kitchen to get a drink of water and in the midst of me doing so, my water had broken.

The semester is finally over, yayyyyyy. So here is the long awaited update.

New story Idea: I want to write a story about a girl who died and donated all of her organs. Her parents devastated wants to reach out to all the people she donated them to and build a relationship but things get a bit out of hand...

Tell me what you guys think of this idea and if you would actually read it. There's more to it but I want to get some feedback first.

-Vanillabean18