Part 12

Julia sat me in my room and told me that if I did not behave I was going to have very bad consequences as every other child did. I was so upset, I liked the way that I looked before. I felt so stupid because I actually thought that I had a connection with her. Just then there was a knock at the and Julia told Steve to go and get it. In walked Dr.Owens and if I'm being honest I thought he was here to wipe my memories but instead Steven took him to their bedroom and left me and Julia alone.

"I know that you look three but you have the mind of an older person." she said. I looked her right in her eyes and nodded. "I know you have questions about the way we live, why I did what I did and so much other stuff, so you can ask me any questions that you want right now.

I thought this was a trick so I began with some simple ones as to why did she want a baby in the first place.

"I told you before that I couldn't have kids the natural way and I couldn't adopt so a very close friend told me about what they did here." she answered.

"What exactly is here?" I asked

"For starters, this is a private community where they help those who want to have children. They do other things besides the baby thing, like stunting us from aging and things like that" she replied.

"Why did you choose me? What made you choose me" I asked her

"I just wanted to have a baby. It was more like you chose us because you were there at the right moment. We made sure that you didn't already have parents and we wanted to make sure that we were helping someone who needed our love." she told me.

She sounded sincere, enough for me to feel bad for her, but it didn't excuse what she did to me. Steven walked into the room and told her that it was her turn. She went into their bedroom and Steven came to sit and monitor my every movement. I sat there looking at him.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I told him. He escorted me to the bathroom where he helped me undress and placed me on the toilet. It was embarrassing but keep in mind I had the stature of a three-year-old. When I was finished he helped with the cleaning and other processes that took place after going. When we walked out of the bathroom Julia was coming out of her bedroom with Dr.Owens.

"In about two weeks come down to the lab for the completion of the procedure" he said. He turned to go downstairs but turned to look at me. He eyed me up and down before looking up at Steven and saying "We can disgust hers as well. You two talk more about it here and tell me about the decision when you come in for the finishing of your procedure.

Later that night I was still furious about the events that took place, but I was slowly letting my anger be set aside because I wanted to know what the hell was going on in two weeks that was going to somehow involve me.

I sat there eyeing the cut up chicken breast that was on my plate, moving it around every so often. Steven and Julia sat there watching me play with my food.

"We wanted to let you know what the situation with Dr.Owens was" Steven began. "Your mother and I wanted to let you know that we are permanently freeing ourselves in our current age. We like ourselves the way we are in this very moment." he finished

"And what does that have to do with me?" I asked

"Well, we wanted to do the same for you. That is when you are older. We want to do it around when you are about six-nine." she said.

I just sat there shocked that they are even thinking of doing another procedure to me. I am not anyone's test subject. I was shocked.

"You can choose the age!!" she said thinking that would brighten my mood. I knew that I had no choice about what they were going to do because let's be honest I never had a choice from the get-go. I knew that if I rejected that she was gonna wipe away my memories "Can I have time to think?" I asked.

They both looked at each other and then agreed.

Happy Holidays

Love Vanillabean18