Part 24

Maxine/London POV:

My heart ached, I saw them but they couldn't see me. Hannah was gonna be a mom. I never thought that my sister would be the type to have kids before me but with the situation, I'm currently in anything is possible. After the incident, things just got harder for me. Mrs.James was making an effort to try the breastfeeding thing and I did as well, but I had too much pride to bring myself to do so. From my time living with James,' I noticed that she carried a lot of power in their relationship. Mr.James was more submissive than assertive. 

Mr.James came to grab me out of the crib and brought me into their bedroom. He passed me over to Mrs.James who was sitting up in her bed pumping her breast. "Good morning my loves." she smiled as Mr.James bent over for a kiss and handed me off to her. He proceeded to walk to into what I assumed was their master shower leaving his wife and me in solitude. She kissed me on my forehead and laid me on the bed in between her legs while she removed the breast pump. She positioned me in one arm and tried to latch me onto her breast but I wasn't going to do it. "I don't get why you have a problem with breastfeeding. You drink the breast milk I pump?" she asked looking down at me. "You know what, I'm gonna stop breastfeeding you're brother and solely focus on you. I'm not going to give you the bottle anymore so it is up to you if you want to satisfy your hunger or not. " she asserted. 

I didn't care, I was not going to let her feel as though she could do whatever. The remainder of the day she kept my strapped to her. Everywhere she went I went as well. Usually, she would feed Landon and me solid foods but she didn't give me any. I was a little hungry but I decided that I could take the pain. She even set up the spare crib in her bedroom so she could be close to me when I would finally give in, she claimed. After she gave Landon a bath, I saw next. Mr.James took off my clothes and handed me to Mrs.James while he took Landon. She kneeled there staring down at me as she bathed my mushy baby body. "why do you challenge me on everything? I am honestly trying here with you." she stated. I just looked at her. I don't think she understands what she has done to me. I will never love her. 

Mrs.James carried on with the nightly routine and put us to bed. But something was different, I woke up with the worst stomach pain ever. I was hungry but I didn't want to partake in her little scheme. I tried not to think about it but this body was a curse, my grunts turned into fussing which woke up Mrs.James. She stood over the crib with a menacing smirk. "Are we ready to comply?" she smiled evilly while lifting me out of the baby prison. She readied me for her breast but my mouth would not budge. she grew frustrated and tried to force her nipple in my mouth but all she did was make her breastmilk squirt onto my lips. She put her breast back into her bra, the milk was on the tip of my lip and I licked them. My body fought me and opened up wide for her to place the nipple, I latched on and because to drink from the fountains. I never knew that it was better from the source. I consumed every drop that fell upon my tongue. I could even feel it rolling down my neck but I didn't care, my hunger urged me to try and drink faster. With every swallow I took, the more my pride was stripped from me.