Part 29

Claire's POV:

My feet were soaked, this was not the time for this baby to come but oh well. I got in my car and drove to our community birthing facility and they directed me toward a room.  "Is there anyone you need to call? Should I send some one to get London?" Asked a nurse. 

"Theres no need. Shes in time out right now so we can proceed with this." I hissed trying to make it through this contraction. She nodded her head and made it priority that she found a doctor to come and examine me. "It looks like you you had a C-section with your prior pregnancy, do you want another?" the doctor asked.  I shook my head no and asked if there was any way that they could speed up my labor. 

They gave me a dose of some pale bluish liquid and told me that all I had to do was wait 2-3 hours before It was actually time for me to deliver. 

It was finally time for me to push and with all of my strength I did. He was finally born, Dylan was finally here. But before I could get to hole him the room went blurry.

Doctors POV: 

Claire James had just passed out I hurried to examine her but first I had to stop the bleeding. She was hemorrhaging and I couldn't find where the source was coming from. I sent a nurse to bring a stabilizer but by the time she came back Claire was dead. 

"There is nothing here that we can do for Mrs.James?" I stated to the nurse.

"What will we do with the baby and her other child, Sir?" One of the new nurses asked

"There are protocols that were out in place for this very moment. The baby will most likely be given to one of our community families that have just recently given birth.  As for the other child, the founders of our community will figure out what to do with her." I reassured them.

Nurse Piper's POV:

I was relieved when they sent me to pick up the girl from the house. I looked around and imagined that new crazy family that would call this their home. I searched the house for the girl but there was no sign of her anywhere, finally I decide to check the basement. She was asleep on the cold hard floor. 

I inched my way over to her and tried to slowly wake her up. When I did she was frightened and scared. "What's your name?" I asked. She didn't reply. "I promise I am here to help you, not hurt you." I reassured her. "London1" she whispered. "I mean your real name." I smiled. She looked up at me with shocked eyes. "My name is Maxine." she finally smiled. 

"I'm gonna get you out of here I just need you to listen to me and do everything I say." I smiled.

Sorry for the chapter being short and sorry about the delay. I just wanted to get something up for you guys. I know some of you were NOT expecting that but you guys know I love a good plot twist. 

-Vanillabean18