Part 22

Mrs.James sat in the room while she waited for the nurses to write up the discharge papers. She couldn't wait to go home and get her new twins ready for their first photo shoot. Once the papers were drawn up Mrs.James was wheeled out of the facility and watched as everyone congratulated her. Everyone stood around clapping their hands and smiling in awe as she held the two newborns. Once they were out of the facility Mr.James placed both of the babies into their appropriate carriers and helped Mrs.James into the car. When they arrived home they fed the babies and got them ready for their photos. 

Maxine's POV:

I sat in Mr.James arms as he fed me through the small glass bottle, Mrs.James was nursing Landon which took longer than my feeding. Mr.James placed me in some weird little baby contraption that rocked back and forth, I can't lie it was a little relaxing and put me to sleep almost instantly.  I had woke up to Mrs.James undressing me and putting this bow on my head. I was literally but naked and so was Landon. She walked us over to this big white backdrop that was set up in their living room. She handed me to the shirtless Mr.James and he posed with us. Mr.James laid on his back, Landon was placed on the back of Mr.James and I was placed on the lower half of Landon. I was not in the mood for it so I immediately began to throw a fit. 

"Mrs.James, would you like to pick her up so we could get some shots with the boys and try that one again later?" the photographer said. "My Name is MAX!!!" I thought to myself. Mrs.James came over and picked me up, taking me upstairs.

"London, I know that you can understand me, you are making this very hard on everyone. Any more complications from you and I won't hesitate to erase your memories." Mrs.James stated to me. With that, I knew I had to be compliant so I was but I didn't make it easy. When we had to take pictures with her I made sure that I let out all of my bodily fluids on her.