Part 11

Collins POV: 

When I came home from Valarie's mommy and daddy was in their bedroom talking. I upstairs to my bedroom as I tried to listen to them talk.

"She's going to look like us" Julia said

"Isn't that a good thing" Steven replied

"I don't know. What if something goes wrong? He said that she was the first. We don't know about the complications" Julia whispered.

"Look at it like this. If we wanted to move no one would ever know what we did. She wouldn't be recognized or anything. She'll always be ours." he reassured Julia. 

I went to the mirror and took a hard look, I didn't notice the features that were beginning to shine through, such as the eyes that were strikingly similar to mommy's, and the honey brown hair. I never had these before. I felt sick to my stomach and all at once I began to feel as though no one was taking my feelings into consideration. This was happening to me, not them how dare they even try to feel some sympathy. 

Julia then walked into my bedroom where she began to try to interact with me. 

"Wanna go and play downstairs," she asked with a big smile on her face. 

"No, I don't Julia," I said trying to piss her off. 

Julia's facial expression changed then said 

"It's a mommy, you're not supposed to call your mommy by her name," she said

"I know but you're not supposed to kidnap and turn a someone into your biological child. What was I thinking, I thought that I actually loved you and liked being your daughter but you biologically changed who I was and what I looked like, JULIA" I screamed at her in my tiny child voice. Her face straightened and she snatched me up, pulled up my skirt, pulling down my panties and began to spank my bare bottom. Steven walked in and asked what she was doing and she told him that I was being defiant. Saying that she wasn't going to deal with my deviance any longer. Steven scooped me up from the spanking trying to speak with Julia but as soon as he put me down I bolted for the nearest exit, Julia grabbed me before I could even get three feet away saying that if I tried anything like this again she would erase my memories like she did Lucinda.  

Sorry that the chapter is short I trying to figure out where this is going to go next. need some inspiration so it would help if some of you guys messaged me or left some ideas in the comments. And can you show my other book a little love I Want It..., its the sequel to my first book "My Fathers Wife". You guys can also give me some ideas about what you would like me to write about. I have a month off and need something to fill the time while waiting for my next semester to start. 

P.s: Thinking about starting something along the lines of a boarding school

- Lots of Love Vanillabean18