Part 9

3 Years Before Collins

It had been 2 months since Julia got out of the hospital for trying to commit suicide, Steven was at his worst. He didn't know what to do about their situation, he didn't know what to think. Julia would just sit at home all day and stare out the window at the park filled with the laughter of happy children. Steven remembered the place that their friends had recommended to them about trying to start a family. Julia brought it up a couple of times to Steven before the breakdown but it was just too taboo for him. But now he was his Witt's end and was willing to do anything. 

Within a matter of days, he had his entire house packed up and moved to the new community. He told Julia where they were going and that was enough to change her demeanor, she was finally going to have the baby she wanted. on the way, they met up with Valarie and Christopher who were going to help them pick out a person to do the creation implantation with. Valarie was about seven months pregnant herself and was living proof that Julia would have a baby. Valarie had a hysterectomy many years ago so that was all the hope Steven needed for his wife.

They had chosen the perfect child, she was about 15 and very naive, she seemed to be all alone with no one to care for her. Steven thought that this was the perfect child, he promised himself that he would only take a child whom he thought needed wonderful parents and would benefit from a life with them. Over the next month, they tricked the girl into thinking that they wanted to adopt her and help her in the situation she was in. And as soon as is was the time they went to the building where they had her created and implanted in Julia. It worked Julia was pregnant and they both were happy. 

They welcomed the little girl but being that she still had her memories from life before she refused to nurse or feed, she eventually died. This brought Julia back into her depression where she was ready to end her life again but Steven told her that they could try once more. Julia took some time to get healthy and get into the best shape she got in her life. They took a road trip and on their way back they saw a young girl all on her own. This time they were gonna do things differently. The girl told them that her name was Averi.