Authors Note

I have seen messages about your wants for a continuation of Collins life. With a lot of time and thinking I am considering adding her new life to the sequel of this book. I plan to end this book within the next 12 to 15 chapters. I know that seems short but I plan to make them lengthy and very descriptive. I know that the outcome will not be what some of you have expected or want. I have taken into consideration your ideas and thoughts about this sequel and I am still open to your ideas. Do not feel shy to inbox me or comment on any of the ideas that you have. I want my readers to feel as if they are apart of the story. I am so very thankful that you have taken the time out of your lives to read something that I have written I wasn't very confident in my writing but with your comments and support, you guys have boosted that confidence so much. I hope that many of you follow me and read some of my other books because I feel as though I have something to offer to this site that is different from what other authors have given. It may sound cliche but I am very happy to write for you guys.

(I am in my Spring semester of College as a nursing student so chapters may go up sporadically.) 

-Vanillabean18