Chapter One

The boy stood outside of the large classroom with his head hanging.His face was emotionless and his heart was steady.He could hear from the outside the chattering emitting from 2-A and waited patiently for his signal to enter the room.A tall black haired man entered the classroom and everything went quiet.The boys and girls all stared at him with curious expression-and were only answered by the sound of his juice box emptying.The silence was awkward and only broken by the sound of footsteps approaching the door.A boy walked into the classroom with fluffy green hair and a face sprinkled with freckles.The entire class studied him,but two individuals exerted more attention to him.The short haired Uraraka looked at him trying to pick out anything about him.She instantly noticed his plain features-aside from his beautiful emerald eyes and unusually messy uniform.His red tie was loose and his white shirt seemed baggy-almost as if he was too small for it.Bakugo on the other hand was staring the boy down with his magma red eyes and with hate spread across his face.The silence was broken by a small explosion emitting from the hot-head's hand and a snarl."Deku!"

Aizawa finally spoke up."This boy will be joining us for the remainder of the year-any questions?"The curious Lida shot his hand into the air."Yes?"

"I've never seen him around the school before-is he new?"

"Midoryia is a transfer that is all you need to know."A few more hands shot up,but the hero scared them out of another question with a terrifying glare.Shota then sighed."Midoryia take the seat next to Todoroki."

Before Izuku could even ask the heterochromia eyed boy's hand shot up.The entire classes eyes were trained on Midoryia as he walked to the small desk.He could feel the glares,but did not think much of them.

.....
The entire period Izuku did not say a word,and instead devoted all of his focus to the lesson.He listened closely trying to pick anything out and wrote down anything he deemed important.His notes were sloppy,but the information was detailed.Observation had always been his best talent and it often came in handy during school.When the bell rang he grabbed his yellow bag and walked out the door behind the rest of the class.He tucked his hands into his pocket and quietly followed the crowd.This process seemed to be on repeat until hero training.The green haired boy was doing his best to avoid conversation,but he understood that would be nearly impossible while out in the field.

Izuku silently change into his padded costume.Glances were thrown his way as he slid into the uniform and he could tell why.He was a mystery to everyone and the scar along his abdomen did not help.Deku fastened the dark gray gauntlet to his hands and threw a practice jab and when the glove did not fly off his hand he smirked and walked out.The boy knew that the school had something planed for him on the first day and he welcomed it.He still remembered the words from the symbol of peace,when the school's principal announced to the man what their plans with Midoryia were.The flamboyant hero had been very adamant that he was an enigma and very risky.Initially the words had hurt Izuku given who they had come form,but at the same time it added fuel to his fire.It was just another person telling him what he could and couldn't do-except this time it came from someone he idolized years ago.

Izuku's stride was confident and everyone noticed it.His steps were filled with power and his eyes flooded with determination.This was the only time he ever felt at peace and he loved it.The students grouped up outside the large white box and waited for their instructor to appear.The seven foot tall blond landed in front of his students and let out a thunderous,"I am here!"The class stayed quiet not muttering a word."Okay-so today will be quiet simple.You all will have a single match to prove you have improved your abilities over the break!First up Young Todoroki and young Ojiro."

The class walked away and towards the bleachers as the fight began.Most of the students watched as Shoto showed off his natural talents,but Izuku did something slightly more unique.He pulled out a thick notebook and began to scribble in it.He flipped to a new page and began to write down notes on the boy.The bullet points varied from observations about Shoto's personality to his fighting technique.Midoryia jotted down the student's reliance on long range attacks and the use of his mind.Todoroki was cunning and he could tell.A few people looked back at him as he quietly  studied the battle,but the boy had peaked Uraraka's interest.The short haired girl sat next to him and tried to introduce herself."Hi-I'm Ochaco Uraraka."She received no  answer and almost laughed when he tapped his pencil against his forehead and began to mutter.The young girl looked at him with curiosity and tapped his shoulder.This knocked him out of his trance,but he still tried not to acknowledge her.The rosy cheeked girl then tried for a second time to spark a conversation."It's Deku right?"