Chapter Twenty-Six

The ball room full of people stared at the tall, muscular man in shock as he slowly walked along the floor. His powerful steps echoed throughout the quiet room. The man carelessly walked to the long table filled with many treats and picked up a small glass of champagne. The man slowly sipped at the drink as he eyed Midoryia.

Izuku clinched his fist as he gazed at Dakyoi and gritted his teeth in anger. The boy yelled,"Get out, now !", and pointed to the room's exit. Many of the guest shuffled out, but Ochaco stood still with worried eyes and stared at her green-haired friend."Deku !"

"Go !"

"B-Bu-"

Dakyoi placed his glass down and bluntly warned the girl,"If you don't leave; I'll be forced to take something else from you-permanently." The man grinned as Izuku lunged at him in anger. Dakyoi put his knee into the boy's stomach and grabbed Midoryia by the collar of his suit. The sadistic man then tossed the boy into the high-hanging chandler above. The magnificent creation fell to the hardwood floor and its many shards spread out across the wide open room. Dakyoi placed his hands into the pockets of his jacket as he strutted confidently towards Izuku.

The boy looked up from the ground and saw Ochaco had fled out of the ball room like everyone else. A gaping gash above the boy's right eye dripped blood, and the crimson fluid flowed like a rive into Deku's eye. His face was littered with cuts from the shattered glass, and his suit had been tattered.

Midoryia stepped to his feet and raised his hands ready to fight his former teacher. Dakyoi removed his hands from his pockets and told Izuku,"There was so much you never allowed me to teach you." The man then placed his gloved hands together and a darkness began to admit around the man. Izuku stared in awe as the man began to slowly multiply.

Now six different Dakyoi's surrounded Deku and circled the boy. One of the replicas leaped at the boy, but Deku gave the mirage a swift kick and it blew into a puff of purple smoke. The other five still surrounded the boy and attack as a unit. Three went high and two went low for the uppercut. Midoryia evaded the three that went high, but as his focus jumped to the threats below, now only one man stood there and he landed the punch. The blow sent Midoryia into the air and he landed with a thud."shadowing, one of our power's most advanced attacks. It divides its users power with each clone, but they can be brought back together as a whole to deliver a devastating punch."

Izuku licked the blood pouring from his busted lip and thought,' That's new.' The boy stood up, but this time much slower."It's going to take a lot more than that to kill me !"

"Last time we met I played with my food and got burnt,  but I won't make that same mistake again. You stand in the way of my ultimate goal and I'll eliminate you whether you're at full power or still keeping to that silly promise of yours." Izuku tried to dash past the man,  but Dakyoi was much quicker and cut off the boy."You can't out maneuver me while in that state." The man then grabbed Deku by the neck and tossed the boy across the building. Izuku went wide eyed as he crashed into the building's wall and coughed up a worrying amount of blood.

Before Izuku could stumble to his feet, the tall man had already taken a hold of him and sent him through the thick wall. The boy bounced against the wet ground and groaned in pain with each collision. Izuku laid against a thick oak tree with his body battered from the beating Dakyoi had subjected him to. The boy wheezed as mud splashed with every step the evil man took and once Dakyoi made it to Deku he picked the boy up, and placed him on his feet."Show me that heart of yours."

Midoryia threw a powerful punch into the man's side, but Dakyoi didn't budge."That's all you have left in the tank ? After all of our fights, after everything I've taken from you, that's what you plan on beating me with ?" 

The tall man brought his fist back and let out a furious yell as he smashed his fist through Deku's stomach. The man raised the impaled boy in the air and kept his fist clinched. The man watched with a sadistic smile as a gasp escaped through Midoryia's cracked, bloodied lips. Dakyoi then tossed the boy into the crowd of people, where Ochaco stood at the forefront. The boy's body rolled along the ground and to the feet of the girl. Uraraka dropped to her knees and lent over the boy's body."Out of respect for you, I'll kill these people quickly, but that dame of yours...I'm going to take it slow with her." The man picked up a cherry blossom from the ground and watched it decay with a psychotic smirk.

Ochaco laid on the boy's body and began to weep. Izuku was beginning to fade, but that didn't stop him from reaching his hand over to the girl face and tilting her chin up. The boy then smiled and weakly whispered,"Don't cry, you're too beautiful for that."