Chapter Eight

Izuku stood up from the leather chair and raised his voice."Don't you fucking get it!This guy isn't some joke!"

Nezu clasped his hands together as he spoke from behind his oak desk."Midoryia this facility is the most secure in the world-there is nothing to worry about."

"You're a damn idiot!This isn't some game or a silly little villain that All Might will defeat!It's a crazy bastard what won't stop until he gets what he wants and no-one can stop him!"

The rodent like creature tilted it's head so Izuku could only see its scared eye."Logically speaking an attack on this school would only result in failure.No man could take down an entire school of heroes."

"This isn't no man!Fine,I you won't believe me then let me leave,disappear from the world like I did before."

The principal let out a sigh."You know I can't do that.My job is to make sure my students are both developed and protected.Letting you go out into the world if this man is truly after you will only result in your death."

"If you are so fucking smart then the math is simple,If I stay here God only knows how many die until he gets me,but if I leave no one here has to get hurt."

"I can't do that Midoryia."

"Why the hell not!"

"Because my job is to protect you."

The freckled boy had lost his patience and stomped out of the office.As Izuku walked out he slammed the door and the entire frame caved in.The loud crash caused Deku to turn around and when he looked at the damage he had caused he could only shake his head and shakily hold up his right hand.

.....

Izuku stood in the bathroom and tried to take control of his emotions.The boy placed his hands on the chalky sink and felt the hard material cave in beneath his hands.He quickly turned the faucet's handle and watched as the clear water fell from the metal piece like a waterfall.Deku ran his hands under the water and leaned forward as he tossed the aqua onto his freckled face.The boy opened his eyes and froze at what he saw.There was a spark of magenta in his magnificent,jade eyes.

Author's Note

Super Bowl was Ass