Chapter Eleven

The dorms were quiet,far more than usual.The only sound that could he heard was the soft patter of rainfall,and the crickets outside in the tall grass.When Ochaco arose that morning she expected it to go like most,the girl would enjoy a breakfast,talk with her best friend as he trained in the morning,and then her and the freckled boy would do a silly,but fulfilling activity together.But she had been terribly wrong.

The girl yawned as he fuzzy,pink slipper smacked against the floor and she took the elevator down to the first floor.Uraraka instantly noticed the lack of noise,everything was eerily quiet and she didn't like it.Typically she could hear the sound of metal colliding in the gym or the grunts a Izuku pushed himself far past his limits,but there was none of it this morning. The brunette whipped open the steel fridge and stared at the jug of milk resting in the cool machine.She grabbed the drink and reached for the cereal resting in the pantry.After fixing her breakfast she walked down the stairs and took a modest bit of the sugary,yet energizing meal.The girl had felt like she had gotten to her messy-haired friend last night and made a suggestion as she walked into the cold gym.The room was empty and lacked the smell of Midoryia.His scent was something she had grown accustomed to,but worry did not creep into her mind because she suspected he had just slept in.

Hours passed and every had risen from their beds.Ochaco watched as each person walked into the common area and worry began to slowly sneak up on her.Izuku was usually the first one up,yet noon was approaching and no one had seen him.When the clock hit twelve Ochaco hurriedly walked into the elevator and repeatedly tapped on the two button even after it had lit up.The girl fiddled with her soft locks as the box of steel slowly rose.When the door opened she stepped out and paced down the long hall.She made it to the final door and quickly knocked on the door.Ochaco was answered by silence,so she knocked again,but this time she talked."Deku,are ya in there!Everyone's up!"Silence was the only thing Midoryia left her with.Katsuki had walked up the stairs to his room,when he witnessed the spectacle occurring down the hall."What the hell are you doing Round face!"

"I-It's Deku...he hasn't woken up."

Bakugo rolled his red eyes."Don't worry about that damn nerd."

"C-Could you try and talk to him?"

The blond let out a loud sigh and unenthusiastically walked to the door with his hands stuffed in his pockets.He then yelled at the top of his lungs,"Deku if you don't wake your damn lazy ass up I'll kill you!"Just like before the only answer was a emotionless silence."You better fucking answer me cause I don't feel like dealing with round face worrying about your useless ass!"

Ochaco tapped her foot against the hardwood floor."Could you open the door?"

Bakugo wrapped his hand around the stainless steel handle and turned it.Halfway through it stopped as the lock did its job."It's fucking locked!"

"Well open it!"

"How!"

"Do your blasty thing!"

"God dammit!"

When Bakugo blew open the door the only thing the two teens saw was a neatly made bed,closed closet,and ransacked drawers.Ochaco threw her hands over her mouth and tried to hold back the tears,however the boy next to her had a much different reaction."You God damn coward!"

.....

Izuku walked along the sidewalk with the large suitcase behind him.He had a plan,but it wasn't much.As his red sneakers sent water soaring from their puddles and onto his jeans he looked around.He was still a few miles from his destination and as he walked through the city he turned down an alley.Midoryia walked to the end of the alley and placed his luggage on the wet concrete below him,and then used the suitcase as a seat.The boy's green eyes then looked at the wall next to him and examined the fading All Might mural.Years ago the art portrayed the man  as strong,a ray of hope,and unbeatable,but the elements had taken a toll on the creation and now it was beginning to loose its hope.Instead a darkness had begun to creep over it through the years and now the hero seemed to be at his end.Deku bent over and ran his fingers through his thick curls.The rain caused the boy's typical fluff to fall and cover his eyes.The only sign of life being a faint green shine escaping through the wall of darkness.At that moment,Izuku resided in the place where his living hell  began.