Chapter Thirteen

A few weeks had passed since Izuku Midoryia's disappearance and the dark clouds over U.A had only grow,not only figuratively but also literally.Class 2-A had become unusually quiet,and students were afraid to bring up the topic of the boy.Everyone was baffled by why someone would leave such a prestigious school.The most affected by the boy's actions was the classes former social butterfly,the brunette's smile had grown shaky and her focused was blurred.Were the tears causing the blur,most likely not it was something else.Ochaco had lost before in life and bounced back,but this was different-,it felt as if a piece of her puzzle had been lost and couldn't be found.

The girl sat in the front of the empty class room with her head resting on her hands and her eyes focused on the empty white board in the front of the classroom.She had been so deep in her thought that the sound of U.A.'s final bell went right over her.At the moment she was focused on what the academy's principal had said to her.The man claimed that there was an "80 percent chance Midoryia ran."Those words hit Uraraka hard,the person everyone in the school was suppose to trust believed her friend was going to leave and didn't do a thing.She didn't expect the rodent like creature to force Deku into staying,but the man knew about the pair's dynamic.When Ochaco departed from the memory,the short-haired hero in training turned her head and saw the empty room.Ochaco picked up her pink bag and walked out of the room with her head hanging low.

.....

When outside she felt as a strong breeze blew through the campus.The summer heat seemed gone and had been replaced by something cold and sinister.The wind kissed her cheeks and caused them to redden and her nose followed suit.When the girl looked up into the sky hoping to see the sun,she was only greeted by the sight of dark clouds.The girl's typical lovable eyes were devoid of emotion and stayed low,only focusing on the cracked concrete below her.As she walked along the path she soon realized she was closing in on the dormitory and picked her head up.Mina Ashido waved at the girl as she approached and Uraraka put on a mask.She smiled and waved back."Hey Ocha!"

Ochaco did the best to keep her usual cheery voice."Hey."

"What took so long?"

"I-I had to...finish up something."She quickly said the second half of her answer.

"Oh.Well I would've stayed back if you asked."

"Don't worry bout it."Ochaco then walked up the stairs and into Heights Alliance.

.....

The man stood outside of the wall to U.A. and stared at the steel barrier.A frail man walked up to him and pointed something out."Sir!Izuku Midoryia has been missing for three weeks now,so why are we here?"

The menacing man's voice was cold and calculated."Do you know why I want the boy?"

"F-For the plan."

"Yes,but there are other reasons.It's about making him suffer and if he left this place it's because something he loves resides in it."

"B-B-But there was a repo-"

The tall man stuck up a gloved hand."I don't care about any news on Midoryia's whereabouts.Right now the focus is tearing this place apart brick by brick."

"Y-Yes sir."

"I'd advise you to step back."The tall man then unsheathed the long blade from his back and sliced open the door."They know where here so be prepared to fight."The man stepped through the large opening as the dark cloud began to pour on the city.

.....

A loud ring was heard throughout Heights Alliance.The sound was unbelievably loud and insured that everyone could hear it.Tenya Iida made sure all of his fellow students were aware of its meaning."This is not a drill,this is a code 46!I repeat this is a code 46!"The continued to run down the halls of the dorm.Many exited their rooms and looked at the blue-haired boy with a perplexed look.