Book Two: Chapter Nine

Izuku gasped as he collided with the dark matter resting in the pool. Goose bumps began to spread across his skin like a wildfire and with each moment that passes his vision began to fade away, and an impenetrable darkness began to replace the bright sky he once saw.

Cold, that was the only way what he was experiencing that moment could be described. Deku could not feel anything, not even the thumping of his heart. As he laid in the pool Hoga looked in the man's direction and put his arm in front of Ochaco."No matter what you hear- promise me you'll stand behind."

"What is hap-"

Izuku let out a curdling scream of agony.

Guisu pushed his arm into the woman's chest."I told you he was going to experience something indescribably evil; did you not believe me ?"

.....

Izuku's eyes shot open, but he wasn't anywhere familiar or even under the dark pool anymore,  now he was in some place foreign. The man curiously walked around the unfamiliar land and came to the edge of a cliff. Izuku looked over the end off the path and down at what lied below. The terrain seemed to be hilly, and the outlines of the mounds were only visible because of the dim purple rivers that flowed below Deku. As Izuku turned his hips he felt something push him off the edge and down into the dark abyss.

Izuku braced himself as he neared the ground, but there was no loud thud or jolt of pain sent through his body. Deku curiously looked up and saw a tall man sitting in a throne. The figure stood up and slowly walked down the stairs between him and Izuku stopped feet from Midoryia.

Deku could only make out a few things about the man, but each one sent a chill down his spine. The man wore a long, silky robe and glared at Izuku with colorless eyes- there wasn't a hint of life in them. The man's fingers slowly fidgeted and Izuku looked at the beautiful rings that adorned them. The man finally spoke as he stared down Izuku and his cold voice cut through the eerie silence like a hot knife."I've been watching you closely for years Izuku. I have seen everything, the sorrow, the loss, the love, and the victory that you have experienced throughout your life. And because of that I know the kind of man you are- the real you." The man picked up Izuku by the neck and held him high in the air. Deku kicked and scratched at the man, but he couldn't escape the strong hold."You've spent the pass eight years trying to escape the darkness that is you, and I'm going to enjoy watching it devour you day by day. I'll be here waiting for you, and when we meet face to face, and you have finally decided to take the next step in your journey I'll squash you like the rest of humanity." The pale man then pulled the ring from Midoryia's finger and placed it on his own."I'll have a new trophy soon." The man then smashed Izuku into the ground and rocks scattered into the air.

.....

Izuku's eyes shot open again, but this time he was under the dark pool. Bubbles spread throughout the strange matter as he began to breath, and in one swift motion he shot out of the Akupayi. The darkness splashed onto the ground and into the air. The birds resting in the trees above Deku shot from the giant plants and squawked as they soared in the blue sky. Izuku's hair was wet and fell over his magenta eyes, and the man studied his arms as his veins began to glow a faint purple. The man clinched his right fist and fist and grinned at the sensation rushing through his body."It feels great to be back."

A tall man stood behind Ochaco and unenthusiastic clapped his hands together. The man the smirked,"You never fail to impress me Midoryia- even after all of these years."