Chapter Twenty-Eight

Dakyoi flew through the tree and landed by a river bank. The man looked down at the banks wet grass and licked away the blood from the corner of his mouth with a hellish smile. The man began to push himself to his feet when a foot was sent into the man's gut. The dark-haired man rolled down the steep bank and onto the river's rocky shore. The rocks crunched below Izuku's feet as he stepped towards the man with killer intentions. The boy threw a deadly punch at the man's skull, but Dakyoi moved his head and the boy's hand logged into the ground.

Dakyoi kicked Izuku in the side of his head and slid out from under the boy. Deku shook his head and ripped his right hand from the ground."You're as predictable as ever Midoryia."

The boy's dark eyes focused on the man as he clinched his jaw in anger. Izuku then lunged at the man and put his shoulder into Dakyoi. The man slid a few feet before regaining his center of gravity and grabbing a hold of Izuku by the waistline of his pants. Dakyoi then flipped the boy over his head and into the cold lake .

The water splashed into the air and fell to earth with the precipitation leaking from the dark clouds above. Deku popped out from underneath the water but as he did so his opponent landed a hook on his jaw. The boy grabbed a hold of Dakyoi's collar before falling back underneath the lake. The two men glared at each other under the water with their eyes locking. Izuku's evil magenta mirrored the man's emotionless grey. Midoryia broke their stalemate with a headbutt to the man's face, and blood began to trickle down Dakyoi's busted nose and spread throughout the water. 

The muscular man tossed Izuku into the air and out of the water. The freckled boy landed on a large rock and growled as his back broke. Izuku rolled of the grainy rock and onto the muddy ground. The boy put his fist into the dirt and pushed himself up to his feet as his spine quickly repaired its self. The boy exhaled through his teeth in frustration as his body began to slowly return to its former, working state. As Deku stood to his feet, Dakyoi put the tip of his knee into the eye socket of the boy and broke Midoryia's orbital bone surrounding his right eye. 

Izuku flew into the trunk of a tree and closed his right eye as blood began to snake into it. Dakyoi looked at the boy and threw his arms into the air."I don't you just love the rush of a good fight !", yelled Dakyoi.

Izuku glared at the man.

The large man pulled his jacked off and flexed his right arm."Did you forget what it felt like to be a God, the adrenaline it sends through your veins, the immense power, being able to bend others to your will ?" 

"You wont' be playing God much longer," threatened Izuku.

Dakyoi raised an eyebrow,"And that little girlfriend of yours won't last when I get my hands on her ."

Deku jumped toward the man and tried to tackle him to the ground, but he played into the man's hands and received an elbow to the back. The boy landed on the ground but quickly swiped Dakyoi's feet out from under him. The man fell to the ground and Midoryia jumped back to the large tree he had been resting against. The boy then bent down and wrapped his arms around the base of the plant and began to pull it from the Earth. The boy then pulled the tree back like a bat and smashed it against Dakyoi's face as the man began to stand up. Bark flew, and chunks of wood cut Deku's freckled cheeks.

The bearded man flew across the forest and through many trees, and as his flight came to a halt, Izuku yelled,"Come on, get up !" The boy then began to violently stomp on the man, and Dakyoi was slowly becoming annoyed with his former apprentice. The bulky man turned and caught Izuku's foot, and pulled the boy to the ground. The moist grass squished as Deku hit the ground and Dakyoi's placed a hand on the stomach of Izuku. A dark flame then began to emit from the man's hand and Deku gritted his teeth in pain."No matter how much of that power you use; you don't stand a chance with all of my refined skills. You were a piece of clay I never finished molding, your potential was limitless, but you left before you could achieve it, and that's why you and that girl will die today."

Izuku clasped both of his hands around Dakyoi's wrist and crushed the man's bone. The man jumped back in pain and looked at his wrist and waited for it to heal. Midoryia hunched over as he stood and kept his hand over the burn that had been seared onto his abdomen."That burn will last you a lifetime, not even our powers can reverse the effect of a hell flame."

"That won't stop me," growled Deku.

"I know." Dakyoi then grabbed Izuku by the neck and said,"Why don't we take this somewhere else ?" The man then leaped into the air and threw Izuku at the small town they fought miles from.