Chapter Twenty-One

Izuku pushed the girl down the small town's sidewalk and looked at the many cozy places they had passed. Ochaco looked up at the boy and asked,"Why'd you want to get out of the house ?"

Izuku's green eyes focused on the path ahead of them."I-I wanted to clear my head."

"Somethin' botherin' ya ?"

"It's nothing you should worry about."

Uraraka turned back around and let out a sigh."Okay, but you would tell me if somethin' was right ?"

"Totally," grinned Izuku.

He hated lying to Ochaco, but she already had so much to worry about. Midoryia had not lost control of his power in years, but the other day he had an outburst- that's something that can't happen.

"What's there to do around here ?"

"Not much," laughed the brunette.

"There has to be something right."

"There are a few stores, but nothin' like the city."

"Sounds better than walking around on the street."

.....

Izuku ran his fingers across magenta dress hanging from the rack. The shinning silk was soft and the white lace around the garments edges was stunning. The precision was unbelievable and Midoryia could tell whoever made it took pride in their work."It's pretty isn't it."

Deku peeled his focus from the masterpiece and back to Uraraka."Yeah, it's beautiful."

"When I was a little girl Mrs. Vucevic made me a dress like that."

"Vucevic- is she married to the guy who works at the physical therapy center ?"

"Uh huh, they've lived here every since I was little ."

"Huh, are you close with them ?"

"Kinda I guess ? They volunteered at my school a lot when I was little and we kinda bonded I guess."

Midoryia quietly muttered," They're like family."

"Yeah, sort of like the grandparents I never had !"

An older woman approached the two teens. The lady seemed to be in her early sixties and wore her graying hair tied up in a bun. As Izuku looked at the woman, he could tell even past the wrinkles that she was a beautiful woman. Her frame was slender and along her nose rested thin reading glasses. The woman looked at the girl in the wheelchair and cried out,"Ocha, Nikolai wasn't lying !"

Ochaco gazed at the woman and gave her a toothy smile."It's not that bad."

"Nonsense ! Someone as wonderful as you should not be experiencing something s-so horrible."

"It'd really not that big of a deal, if I keep putting in enough work I'll be up on my feet again."

Mrs. Vucevic grinned at the girl's enthusiasm."If that's the case then when your walking again swing by my dance class."

 Uraraka laughed,"I don't know if that's the best idea; I haven't danced since I was little."

Izuku watched as the two reconnected and felt a warm feeling. He was glad to know that Ochaco has so much support back home."Is this the boy I was hearing about ?"

Deku gave Mrs. Vucevic a shy smile and wave."Hi."

" What did he say your name was now ?" The woman then tapped her black dress shoe against the wooden floor."Deku right !"