Couples 🌸

The back story of the mated couples in the story 🌸

"Hoseok & Yoongi"
Krystal Kingdom

Hoseok and Yoongi have known each other ever since they were little

Hoseok and Yoongi have known each other ever since they were little. Both having parents who work at the palace became really close friends with the prince Jimin. Growing up they were an inseparable group of four, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung. They all had a great friendship however they both always felt different towards each other. At the age 10 they shared their first kiss under a pine tree tinted in white because of the snow. That day Hoseok promised that he would grow to be a strong Alpha who will claim Yoongi as his omega. Of course this made the older blush and try to play it cool by saying he didn't care in his grumpy voice, however Hoseok could feel how happy the older really was. "You....will really be my Alpha?" Asked Yoongi with a blush covering his cheeks and ears,while grabbing onto Hoseok's sleeve before the younger could leave. Hoseok turned around smiling and blushing as well. "Of course hyung, I love you very much" said the young alpha while hugging the older. "Promise?" Asked the older omega burying his face onto the younger, yet taller boy. "I promise" 

At age 15 Yoongi had his first heat becoming a mature omega and started working to be one of Jimin's men in waiting along side Taehyung. A year later Hoseok had his first Rut becoming a mature Alpha and began working as a knight for the Krystal Kingdom to protect prince Jimin. Hoseok talked with the king and Yoongi's father and once Hoseok was 18 and Yoongi 19 they both got married and marked each other finally became mates for life. Now 5 years later they are both happily marked and married just as Hoseok promised.

"Namjoon & Rosé"
Haru Kingdom

Namjoon and Rosé met on an autumn day

Namjoon and Rosé met on an autumn day. Namjoon, one of the lead knights in the Haru Kingdom had a free day and he decided to walk around town. It was a little cold so he went to a coffee shop to warm up after walking all morning. He was calmly sipping his coffee when the sweetest smell of roses hit his nose. Looking up he saw the most beautiful omega. She was wearing a long dress that looked warm yet a bit uncomfortable. Namjoon recognizes her as his mate immediately. The girl walked up to the counter to order and right when she was about to pay he handed the money to the cashier. She looked at him surprised and he gifted her a warm smile making her blush and return the smile . They sat down together to drink coffee. The rest of the afternoon they got to know each other, they were mates after all. Namjoon learned that his omegas name was Rosé, which matched her scent really well. He also found out that she work at a small yet successful flower shop. After months of courting, meeting each other's family and friends and getting to know more about each other Namjoon proposed to Rosé. Of course she said yes and two months later they got married and mated. Now they still live happily in the castle and thankfully both are waiting for their first pup.

" Lisa & Jennie"
Haru Kingdom

Lisa and Jennie met when they were teens

Lisa and Jennie met when they were teens. Lisa was 16 and had just joined the knights at the palace. Jennie, the princess just had her first heat and as an omega needed even more protection. Lisa being one of the best was assigned to be Jennie's body guard. At first Jennie played hard to get while Lisa was a whole flirt. She just couldn't help it the omega's caramel scent was just too good to resist and she knew the princess was hers. Little by little between love letters and flowers they both started secretly dating because a royal should marry a royal... right?
The first one to know about their relationship was Jungkook, Jennie's big brother and future king. He found them kissing in Jennie's room. To say he was choked was an understatement since him and Jennie were so close they told each other everything, however he got over it and promised to keep their secret until they were both ready to tell. Once Jennie turned 16 she talked with her parents and they were both happy that she found her mate wether it was a royal or not. Now they are both happily dating. They both think they are too young to get married and it's not allowed to mate until marriage. They are still very much happy and enjoy their relationship

🌸👑🌸

The other two couples will be known as the story goes on ♥️