👑 2 👑

3rd Persons POV:

The Krystal Kingdoms and the Haru Kingdom have been allies since the beginning of times. Both provide good trades and there has never been any reason for a conflict.

 Ever since Great grandpa Park and Great grandpa Jeon met in Alpha school when they were both immature princes they wanted to unite both kingdoms. The best way to do this was through marriage of course, however  when the time came both kings had two strong alphas. 

That kept on happening with the following generations. However,  everything changed when King Park Ji-hun received a letter from Haru Kingdom. It was he's best friend King Jeon Minseo informing him that his son, had been born an alpha . The news where happily received since finally after so many years both kingdoms will be able to unite thanks to the omega Park Jimin and the Alpha Jeon Jungkook. That day,  king Park wrote a letter back to his friend to put a date for the wedding because as soon as both their kids come of age they will be getting married. And that's how the future of two innocent children was planned.

Through the years every month of June king Park along with his family would travel over to the Haru kingdom and every Autumn the Jeons would visit the parks at their kingdom. Of course this with the purpose of their sons getting close so the union would be better once they grow up.

 The pups knew that they had to get married once they grow up however they hated each other. Or so it seemed. The truth was that little alpha jungkook had a crush on his small hyung. The blond was just so pretty and fascinating. He had such white and perfect skin, along with light hazel eyes adorned with rosy cheeks and full lips. Jungkook's little heart would race so much and he would get so nervous that the best solution he could find was to fight and pretend he didn't like the elder. But what could he do he was just a small pup with a crush. 

Jungkook remembers those summer when the Parks would visit and Jimin would stand out the most among the green trees and color flowers. He was envious of the sun for making Jimin's cheeks so red and often liked to fantasize that he was the cause behind such pretty blush.

Now Jeon Jungkook is 19 and Park Jimin is 20 and both their parents think they are ready. Jeon had just come back from his 5 year training to become the future king and he was more than ready. Jimin was also training to become the perfect omega but from the comfort of his palace. Both haven't seen each other in 5 years and both are maybe a little bit curious about each other.

❄️❄️❄️

"Jimin wake up the Jeons will be arriving soon." Tae said softly to his best friend. Jimin lazily turned so his back was facing Taehyung and continued sleeping. Tae let a sigh escape his lips and rolled his eyes at his best friends stubbornness, he has been trying to wake him for 15 minutes now. "Well you asked for it." Taehyung said under his breath and stood up carefully  on the bed, he counted to three and started to jump up and down while grabbing a pillow and hitting Jimin. "WAKEEEE UPPPPPP, ITS MORNINGGGG, THE SUN IS SHINING AND THE BIRDS ARE CHIRPING" with a growl Jimin grabbed his best friend ankle and pulled it making him fall into the bed. "I'm up" he said and sat up on the bed. "Good, now get ready, in less then an hour your future husband will be here" said Tae winking at him while Jimin rolled his eyes. "Do not remind me please I'm already nervous " said Jimin getting up and walking fast to his bathroom before his best friend could make fun of him and tease him for his crush on the younger boy. He got inside his bathtub and sat down with a sigh. "We are getting married at last huh" He said thinking out loud. He closed his eyes once again and tried to enjoy his bath before everything gets crazy.

🌸🌸🌸

The Jeons had just arrived at the Krystal Kingdom, the coldness invading their bodies making the royal family along with their knights to be more covered than usual. "Wow and I thought Haru was cold in the winter" said Lisa while hugging Jennie trying to provide some more warmth to the shivering princess. "Oppa please change that face, people are gonna take the wrong impression" said Jennie noticing how serious his brother looked. Jungkook just rolled his eyes "Well this is my face, and you know that this is a business, he is not in love with me and he will never be" said Jungkook while getting his horse. "Remember how whenever they were together they used to fight for such stupid things" said Jin making the rest laugh. "Prince Jimin was cute thought, I get why our little Jungkookie secretly had a crush on him" said Namjoon winking playful at Jin who laughed and nodded. "No i did not. He's short...and annoying" said Jungkook getting on his horse a blush prominent on his cheeks. The rest shared knowing looks and quickly followed the prince's action, going straight to the palace after their king.

The Jeons were kindly welcomed by the Alpha King Park, his wife and youngest son. Some servants came and took their horses aways while others helped them with their belongings. "My dear friend, welcome... I hope your trip was safe" said King Park while giving a friendly hug to his friend Jeon who copied his action. "The trip was fine thanks to the moon goddess" said King Minseo while smiling back at his friend. After the greetings everyone got inside the castle sitting and catching up. Everything was normal and Jungkook gave thanks to the moon goddess that Jimin wasn't there yet cause he was tired and wasn't ready to hide the  butterflies he is sure the older still causes on him. "Where is Jimin? I heard he's gotten even more beautiful" said Queen Nayoung. "I send Taehyung to get him an hour ago but they haven't returned" said queen Aeyoung "My pup is just like his mother, always trying to look their best and taking an eternity in the process, although I'm always telling them they look perfect" said King Park hugging his wife who rolled her eyes playfully. Taehyung entered the room making everyone stop talking and turn their attention to him making him blush lightly. "Tae where is my son?" Asked the king "He was feeling quite nervous so he decided to get some air in the garden" said Taehyung with a respectful bow to everyone in the room. "Oh Jungkook why don't you go get him dear? I'm sure Taehyung is tired from all that walking." Said Queen Park. All Jungkook could do was nod and quietly live the room. He didn't bother arguing and honestly he was too tired to do so.

Back in the living room of the castle a certain omega was blushing because of one of the alphas. More precisely Taehyung and Seokjin. Ever since Tae looked around his eyes set themselves on Jin, the most handsome Alpha his eyes have ever seen. He looked so powerful yet had a softness in his eyes that makes the omega purr in delight. 

Jin was no different,  as soon as his nose caught the delicious smell of  freshly baked cookies his mouth watered and as soon as his eyes saw the pretty omega owner of that nice smell his alpha wanted to mark him and have him close.

Jin caught the pretty omega looking at him, knowing the effect he caused on the younger he winked and saw how his cheeks turned a blush color. He smiled and focus back on the conversation. Tonight his is going to make his move.

🌸🌸🌸
Jungkook was walking through the big garden getting caught up on his own thoughts not realizing the petite omega that was walking in his direction, also lost on his own world. Both collided against each other in a weird way making the alpha trip and fall on his back with the blond omega on top of him. Both looking at each other with an intense blush realizing they were falling in love all over again.