👑 12 👑

(Sooo it's here the thing we have been waiting 😏 lmao. This chapter contains smut, u know that good shit that everybody lives for even the ones that say they don't. So if you don't know what that is basically Jimin and Jungkook are gonna create some beautiful pups sooo if you are uncomfortable you don't have to read it will start & end with this emoji so for those who do not like it look for the emoji. Anyways for those who do like it I hope you enjoy I guess. Pls don't expect too much im not good at writing it. Im sorry if this whole paragraph doesn't make sense lmao)

Third Person's POV:

The wedding celebration seemed like a blur for the couple. It was full of gifts, games, food, music and happy wishes. Everyone was happy and both families were euphoric. Once the celebration came to an end Jungkook took Jimin to his room and he grabbed both their bags and carried them to the carriage, the alpha helped his omega get inside and they left while everyone said goodbye.

The newly weds where very excited and the whole ride was full of giggles and kisses. "Where are we  going?" Asked the curious omega giving his alpha a sonorous peck in the lips. "Don't be inpatient my love, you'll see soon." answered Jungkook this time claiming the blonde's lips with a longer kiss.

After about an hour and a half they came to a stop in front of a beautiful wooden house. Jimin was in awe. They both got out of the carriage along with their luggage and the carriage left.

"Kookie, this is gorgeous" said the omega breathless standing in front of the house

"Kookie, this is gorgeous" said the omega breathless standing in front of the house. "You like it?" asked the alpha while hugging him from behind and kissing his shoulder. "Like it?...I... I love it. How... When did you do this?" asked Jimin turning in Jungkook's arms so they were facing each other. "Well remember when we were little and our parents use to bring us here for picnics all the time?" Jungkook asked and the omega nodded. " There a river near and we used to fake fall so we could play in it" laughed Jimin at their childhood memories in this woods. "I remember how carefree all of us were running in our wolf forms and laughing... I always thought you looked the most happiest here and so so beautiful." confessed Jungkook making the omega blush "When I got older I designed it and had it built and furnished, I know as future rulers we have to live in the castle, but I still wanted something simple of our own that we can come whenever we need a break and once we have pups we can bring them here and we can all run around like when we were pups ourselves"

Jimin was fascinated and so so happy his alpha was so thoughtful and caring. "When did I get so lucky?" Asked the omega going on his tiptoes and kissing his alpha. The alpha returned the kiss grabbing the omega by the waist bringing him closer. The omega hummed into the kiss and the alpha let out a please growl. "I love you" said the alpha pulling away slightly and looking at Jimin's eyes. "I love you" said Jimin smiling. "Now lets go inside" said the alpha carrying Jimin bridal style making the blonde laugh. "Jungkook our things" yelled the omega between giggles "oops... well they can wait"