👑

Hello guys 👋 I hope you are all having a wonderful day/afternoon/night!

I've been noticing a lot of comments bc many of you really wanted Namjin to be together and although I really loved them together I wanted to change it up a little bit specially since I've been really into Taejin lately I hope you all can understand.

I've also noticed that many of you don't like bts and black pink together. I'll admit that I don't usually shop bts with black pink but I didn't want namjoon to be alone in this story and I also didn't want to make a 3 person relationship bc I'm trying to make this a more traditional story since is supposed to be in a past setting. I also love black pink and I thought it would be nice to see them in a bts fanfic without being the mean roles. I noticed that some of you don't like black pink but pls understand and don't be rude 😔. If you don't like them you are free to imagine anyone else is a story after all and I used their pictures and names to give the story a sort of familiarity.

Also don't fight ❌ just because the love yourself era is over does NOT mean we can't spread love.

Over all thanks to everyone who's supporting this story 💖 honestly I just started this and my other ones for fun bc I had random ideas I didn't think anyone would actually read them so thank you 🙏

I'm sorry I can't update so frequent I still have school and it's been a little crazy lately. I promise to update as soon as I can!

Love you all 🥰