👑 11 👑

IMPORTANT INFO >>(In this chapter their religion is the Moon Goddess. Each kingdom also has a fountain full of "holly water". Its believed to be "holly" because the fountains where always there before humanity existed and everyone considers it a gift from the moon goddess so the kingdoms would never be thirsty. Also the ceremony requires them to cut their palms but thanks to their werewolf genes the cut closes inmediately, however blood will be mention so I guess that could be triggering for some people)

Third Person's POV:

Everyone was already in their places with a bright smile on their faces. For years they have all been waiting for this moment. The wedding march started playing and the omega walked in, his right arm linked to his fathers left one and the other holding a beautiful bouquet of white and pink roses. The older alpha had watery eyes as he walked his beloved pumpkin to the hands of his future mate. He knew he made the right choice, yet he knew he would miss how the petite omega filled his castle with brightness everyday. As they reached the younger alpha, he was smiling, his eyes never left the omegas. The older alpha knew, 100% that Jungkook will take care of his baby, yet as he placed the omegas hands on the younger alpha he gave him an intense kind of scary eyes and with a low tone said "take good care of him Jungkook, I am giving you my most precious treasure" Jungkook nodded "I will take care of him and protect him with my life, I promise he will have a happy and save life" Said the younger making the alpha nod this time. He gave his son a kiss on the forehead " I love you" and with that he went to join his wife and younger son to watch as his baby get married. "He'll be fine" Said his wife and he gave her a teary smile "I know".

Jungkook's POV
I watched as the love of my life walked through the doors. He was glowing, the afternoon light coming from the large windows hit him just perfectly making him look so beautiful and majestic, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Mine all mine, finally.
After promising his father to take care of him I finally got to hold his hand, I finally got to see his beauty up close. He gifted me a smile and I swear I would give him the sun, the moon all the stars, anything to keep that smile. "You look absolutely gorgeous" I said making him blush "you look radiant" he said and I couldn't help but feel proud of myself for pleasing my omega with my looks. I gave him a smile and the ceremony began.

Third Person's POV

"We are here today to unite not only two lovers, but two kingdoms. Today we finally make reality what our past Kings dreamed of ; the union between the Krystal kingdom and the Haru Kingdom. Today we do not only form an alliance, but we become one. Now the blood from both kingdoms will unite." The priest gave the couple a knife, Jimin took it first and cut the palm of his hand and letting  a few drops of blood fall into the golden cup full of holly water. He passed the knife to Jungkook who copied his actions. The priest took the golden cup and said a silent prier. "The blood from both kingdoms have been untied, this water will become one with the soil as soon as the ceremony is over, this way we let the moon goddess know this union is pure. Now please bring the rings and recite your vows." Jennie came in with a smile on her face and a small cushion on her hands, both rings placed neatly there.

" Jennie came in with a smile on her face and a small cushion on her hands, both rings placed neatly there