👑 14 👑

Authors POV:
It was the last day of their honeymoon. It had been fun and relaxing yet it was time to go back to the real world. Now that they were married and mated it was time for them to be crowned Kings and a big ceremony was waiting for them.
The couple enjoyed their last day sitting under the shade of a tree staring at the river and the sun setting in the horizon behind some mountains. "Is our last day" Said Jimin with a sad sigh his head resting on Jungkook's chest. "I know, I wish we could stay here longer, I don't feel like sharing you with the rest of the world." Said Jungkook kissing Jimin's cheek. The omega turned around in his alphas embrace. "I don't feel like sharing you either. I want my alpha just for me." Poured the blonde boy. The alpha smiled and kissed his lips tenderly. "I love you pretty boy" Said Jungkook. "I love you future king" answered back the omega with blushed cheeks. 
There under the shade of a tree and the sun setting alpha and omega became one once again.

🌻🌻🌻

"Don't you think is weird?" Asked the blonde omega, his voice laced with worry. Jungkook furrow his eyebrows "what is?" Asked the alpha confused. The couple where on their way back to the castle in their carriage both just sitting quietly enjoying each other's company until Jimin Asked the odd question. "How I'm not pregnant yet. We've been away for 3 weeks and we've been going at it a lot, everyday actually. I should be pregnant by now" Said Jimin with rosy cheeks. The alpha smiled reassuringly caressing his omega's cheek. "Don't worry my love not everyone is as fertile, some omegas take longer than others thats all." Answered Jungkook yet Jimin didn't look any less relaxed. "What if I can't have any pups?" Now the blond could only think negatively about the whole situation. It was extremely rare for an omega to not be able to give birth as it was in their biology but what if she was one of those omegas. "Don't think like that my love, we will, we'll have the big family we both want but everything will happen when the moon goddess decides is right. Besides we have forever now to keep trying" said Jungkook calming his omega a little. "Is just... if I can't have pups than the kingdom wont have a heir... and you also know what would happen" Said the blonde with teary eyes coursing the alpha to growl "NO we will have our family and if we can't than is fine I love YOU with or without pups. You are my family" Said Jungkook with dark eyes. "But Kookie you know that won't be possible even if your parents love me if I don't give you a heir I'm useless and you'll have to mate someone else that can give you pups" the tears where now cascading down Jimin's soft cheeks. He had not mention it before because he didn't want to worry Jungkook or ruin their honeymoon, but he was so scared. Usually an omega falls pregnant during the second week after the wedding. Everyone at home must be anxious waiting for the big news to celebrate. But Jimin had not fallen pregnant yet and he was worried.
It was tradition that if the omega King/Queen can not bare pups the alpha King/Queen has to find another suitable mate so they can have a heir for the throne. Jimin was sure he could not take the pain of seeing his beloved alpha in the hands of another omega. All his life the blonde had Also wanted a big family at least 5 pups and he felt like he was breaking. "Hey look at me... you are not worthless. You are the love of my life, YOU. No one else and I will never mate or have pups with anyone else understood." The omega nodded and the couple shared a sweet kiss. "If it'll make you feel better we can go to the doctor tomorrow and ask if everything is ok with both of us." Said Jungkook and Jimin once again nodded resting his head in the alphas chest while this hugged him securely.
Even tho he was worried, the omega still felt happy that the alpha was here with him, supporting him.

✨🌻✨🌻✨

Short, sweet and a little bit of angst
Hope you liked it 💕💕