👑 6 👑

Author's POV:

"So, we are getting married huh?" Asked Jungkook breaking the comfortable silence that had fallen between Alpha and Omega.

Jimin turned his head to the right, his eyes focusing on Jungkook's side profile. His eyes wondered from his dark hair to his eyes, nose that define jaw that let him know the boy he once knew was now a man. A man that would be his husband.
Jimin let out a sigh and turn his head back straight so he was looking at the sky full of sparkling stars. "Yeah, after all this time, we finally are" Said Jimin in a soft voice.
This time Jungkook was the one turning his head to look at the omega. "Are you ok with that?" Asked Jungkook and Jimin turned his head once again so now they were looking at each other. "Yes, you?" Asked Jimin and Jungkook simply nodded.
"You know... now that we are getting married I have something to tell you." Said Jimin, a blush covering his cheeks. "You can tell me anything" Said Jungkook his eyes never living the omegas. "When we were kids... aagh this is so embarrassing" started Jimin only to turn his head away and hide his blush behind his tiny hands. Jungkook smiled and waited patiently for the omega to confess whatever he wanted to say. The omega took a deep breath and sat up facing Jungkook. This action made the alpha sit up too so now they were both facing each other. "You know growing up, I had the biggest crush on you... and I actually liked to daydream of us getting married" Said Jimin his whole face was red and at simple sight you wouldn't even able to see it because of the darkness but thanks to Jungkook's eyes being adapted to the darkness, he could see it perfectly. The alpha chuckled and looked back at the sky.
"I... when we were kids I thought you were the prettiest omega, and I couldn't wait to marry you." Confessed Jungkook making the omegas heart beat rapidly. "But you always used to fight with me, I thought you didn't like me" Said Jimin his voice getting smaller and smaller at the end. Jungkook chuckled once again and turned his face to look at the omega. "I used to pick on you because I had a crush on you too and I didn't know how to show it. So I thought that by fighting I would have your attention." Jimin smiled softly and but his lips while looking down at the blanket.
Two fingers where placed underneath the omegas chin making him look up. "I still think that you are the prettiest omega I have ever seen, and... I still can't wait to marry you and make you mine finally" Said Jungkook softly with a blush on his cheeks. The omegas heart was going crazy and he was left without words.
"I have always been yours."  whispered the omega and this time Jungkook couldn't hold back anymore, he leaned down and finally his lips met with the plump ones he has always wanted to taste.

Kissing was like a dream come true to both wolves

Kissing was like a dream come true to both wolves. Jimin's lips tasted like peaches making jungkook drunk on the flavor. Jimin was about to pass out his mind telling him that it was finally real. For the first time they didn't have to dream about each other because this time reality was better than dreams

Thank you @-_-idekanymore-_-  for commenting that A thousand years would go nicely with this chapter 💕💕💕