👑 17 👑

🔞Warning the heat/rut is going to happen on this chapter so smut ahead as always I will put the sparkling emojis whenever it starts and ends so everyone who feels uncomfortable and wants to skip it is free to :>

Also again the song has nothing to do with the story I just like to put songs I like :3

Third Person's POV:
Jimin's  heat arrived a week after the couple's coronation. He was reading a book on the palace library when he started feeling the familiar hotness that his heats brought.

The omega closed the book and placed it back where he found it and speed walked to the alphas office.

Inside the office were both Jin and Namjoon discussing the trade system with other two kingdoms. All three alphas where engaged in their conversation until a smaller figured stepped inside the room and Jungkook brown eyes turned black. "Hello everyone, if you excuse me I have something important to talk with my husband" said Jimin as best as he could . The other two alphas nodded understanding and Jungkook got up from his seat walking towards his omega. "Call my dad and finish the meeting, I may be absent for a while" said Jungkook taking Jimin's hand and walking out.

Once the office door was closed the pair ran to their room as best as they could between kissing and laughing. Once their reached their door the omega tried to opened it but it was being a difficult task to do with a tall alpha behind him leaving open mouth kisses on his neck. The omega let out a soft moan hands on the door handle. "Alpha stop... I need to open the door."  Said the Jimin in a mix of giggles and moans. Jungkook stopped his assault on the omegas neck and opened the door quickly picking Jimin up in his arms and kicking the door shut once they were both inside the room. He placed the omega down softly, not letting go until Jimin's feet touched the ground. Once they did the alpha removed his shirt giving Jimin a very nice view of the tone muscles of his mate. The alpha went to take off his dangling necklace as well when the omega stopped him. "Leave it.. is sexy" said Jimin walking closed to the alpha and kissing his chest, then slowly traveling with his tongue upwards towards his neck to leave a few hickeys there. The alpha grabbed the omega's waist and pulled him in closer pressing both their bodies together. Jungkook closed his eyes letting a few moans escape at how good it felt to be kissed by his mate. The alpha could feel the beginning of his rut, and how it became stronger each passing second. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's face between his large hands and leaned down to kiss the omega deeply. While kissing Jungkook began undoing the back of the omegas corset and once that was done he began unbuttoning his mate's white button down shirt. "You have way to much clothes little one" said Jungkook finally getting the dam shirt off and letting it drop to the floor joining the corset and his own shirt. Jungkook let his hands roam the omegas torso, arms and neck. "You are so incredibly beautiful... I don't know who I saved in my past life but it most have been someone important that gifted me the blessing of seeing and touching you. My beautiful Jimin" said omega blushed and smiled hugging his alpha close. "I'm the lucky one. You are an amazing alpha and husband, thank you for being here, for loving me and for letting me love you" they both smiled looking at each others eyes. Gently they brought their faces together until their lips touched in a loving kiss.

✨✨✨
The alpha brought his hands slowly to Jimin's behind lifting him up and carrying him towards the bed. He lay him down softly never braking the kiss. Jimin's hands roam freely all over the alphas chest playing with his nipples making Jungkook let out a soft and excited growl.

The alpha trail his lips down towards the omegas neck once again kissing and marking the pale skin while his bottom half grinded against Jimin's, making both their crotches to rub together creating a delicious friction. "Jungkook, I need you" said Jimin trashing under the alpha. Jungkook trailed his kisses down reaching one of the omegas nipple and sucking on it while his right hand played with the other.