👑 15 👑

Authors POV:

The carriage came to a stop in front of the castle entrance and there was both their families along with their friends, all waiting with smile on their faces, happy to see the pair again.
By now Jimin was much calmer thanks to his alphas reassurance and scent. The alpha made sure to hug him tightly and whisper sweet words the rest of the ride home.
"I love you... now smile I'm sure everyone missed your pretty face" said Jungkook bopping Jimin's nose making the omega smile and nod. "Thank you alpha... for taking care of me so well.... I love you too" said the blonde placing a soft peck on the alphas lips. Jungkook just smiled and went outside first to help the smaller one get out.
The pair walked hand in hand towards everyone. Jimin's mom was the first one to run towards the omega and hug him tightly. "My baby you look splendid... I missed you" Jimin let out a soft giggle and kiss his mothers cheek. "I missed you too mom"
After saying hello to everyone they all went inside and Tae and Yoongi dragged Jimin to his new room, both giggling like teenagers making Jimin laugh.
Once inside Jimin was in awe of the room, it was so pretty, so perfect for his alpha and him. The blonde let his hands wonder around the room touching everything carefully.

"The king and queen thought it would be nice to surprise you two with this room as a wedding present"  said Yoongi getting Jimins attention

"The king and queen thought it would be nice to surprise you two with this room as a wedding present"  said Yoongi getting Jimins attention. "It's so beautiful" said the omega "isn't it? we helped decorated, your mom did too" said Tae proudly. "Oh and we placed all the gifts you guys received in the room next to this one" added Tae making Jimin to furrow his eyebrows. "Room? A whole room?" Said the omega with surprise on his tone. "Yeah... they were a lot, you guys received gifts from people of both kingdoms and royals from other countries as well"  said Yoongi. "Sometimes I forget that I'm a future king and that my husband will be too." Said Jimin laughing making his friends to chuckle at the omegas silliness. "Well now that you've seen everything... spill" said Tae sitting Jimin on a chair and wiggling his eyebrows playfully. Jimin just laughed at his friends antics. "I'm not gonna give any details... but it was so perfect. Jungkook was so perfect. He treated me so good, always made sure I was fine... he makes me feel so special and unique. I love him" said Jimin with a smile and blush on his cheeks. "Awe that's so cute, you finally have your love as your husband" said Yoongi with a dreamy sigh. "I can't wait to marry my alpha too, I'm jealous Jimin-ah" said Tae with a teasing tone.
The trio spend the afternoon talking, catching up with everything that has happened so far. Meanwhile Jungkook was talking with his and Jimin's parents.

"So?" Asked Jungkooks mom making the alpha look at her with puzzled expression. "So what?" Asked the young alpha. "Is Jimin pregnant?" Said Jungkooks mom elaborating her question. "Ah... no, I will ask of you guys not to mention anything to him... his sensitive about it, we are going to go see the doctor tomorrow to make sure everything is fine. I want to reassure my omega" said Jungkook with a serious tone. "Don't worry son, you two have forever to have pups. Tomorrow you take Jiminie to the doctor and we will prepare everything for the coronation" said the king and Jungkook nodded. "Thank you father... if you excuse me I'm going to my room to rest until dinner is ready" said Jungkook standing up. "Oh my son we arranged a room in your absence for you and Jimin to be comfortable... it's on the left wing the big doors at the end" said Queen Jeon. "Thank you mother" said Jungkook with a smile. He kissed her cheek and patted his fathers back, he bowed respectfully to his in-laws and left the room his wolf already anxious for not seeing his omega in a few hours. "You got it bad Jungkook" said the alpha to himself smiling softly.

As the alpha approached the room he could smell the distant smell of Yoongi and Taehyung meaning the left a while ago, while his mates scent was strong making him breath in deeply. He opened the door yet found it empty, the alpha furrowed his eyebrows, he was sure the omega was on the room he looked to his right finding a door slightly open he walked inside and found it was a bathroom and Jimin was laying on the bathtub his eyes closed. "Why is it that we always find ourselves in this situations" said the omega with a smile and playful tone opening his eyes. The alpha smiled back and shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe because we are both meant to be naked together" answered the alpha taking his shirt off and wiggling his eyebrows at Jimin with a playful smile on his lips. The omega giggled "perhaps you are right" answered Jimin scooting a little for the alpha to join him on the bubbly tub.
Jungkook sat comfortably in between the omegas legs resting his upper body on Jimin's torso and letting out a soft sigh. The omega brought his hands out of the water and started massaging Jungkooks shoulders and scalp "I missed you" said the brunette quietly. "We were only apart for a few hours silly." Said Jimin smiling "but I missed you too" whispered the omega on Jungkooks ears as if he was telling him an intimate secret. The alpha turned to face the blonde and captured Jimins lips with his in a passionate kiss. The omega returned the kiss and pulled the alpha down so their bodies where pressed together sharing their body warmth. "I love you Jungkook" said Jimin after they parted lips. "I love you my omega, and I'll always will."