👑 10 👑

Third Person's POV:

It was finally THE day. The day everyone has been anticipating for so long. Finally the day where the Krystal and Haru Kingdom unite. Finally omega and alpha will be together. Both Jimin and Jungkook couldn't wait, excitement ran through their veins because today they will become on, not only physically but emotionally too. After today a mate mark will adorn their necks forever and their bond will be indestructible.

Jimin had woke up early, too early in fact. No one was even awake, not even the sun could be seen yet. But what could the omega do, he was too excited to be sleeping. He decided to take this time and take a long relaxing bath before the servants come bringing with them long, long hours of getting ready. He let a pleasant sigh scape his plump lips and relaxed into the warm water. He looked out of the big windows and saw the first lights of the day shine, turning the dark sky a pretty shade of purple. He heard a nock on his door first and then the beach scent of his future alpha reached his nostrils. "Come in" said Jimin quietly. Jungkook came inside wearing more casual clothes and instead of the perfect hair Jimin is used to see, the brunette had messy, fluffy curls. The omega smiled at the sight, happy that he will get to see the taller one like this everyday.

 The omega smiled at the sight, happy that he will get to see the taller one like this everyday

"I see we both couldn't sleep anymore" said the young alpha with a blush. Jimin nodded and smirked. "Getting flustered Alpha?" said the omega in a teasing tone. This caused the alpha to blush more and look towards the sky outside of the window. "You know, theres no reason for you to get embarrassed, you will be seeing more tonight after all" said Jimin while taking his arms out and resting them on top of the bathtub, than following to place his head on top. Eyes never leaving Jungkook. The brunette nodded his head and turned back to the omega. "You know what, you are right. You are covered in bubbles, seems like fun, why don't I join?" said the alpha teasing back. This time the omega blushed and hid his face on his arms. "You can't, if someone sees their gonna think the wrong thing" argued the omega. "Let them think what they want" said the alpha while taking off his white shirt "at the end of today you'll be mine" and with that he got in along side his future omega. Once they were sitting in front of each other the omega couldn't help but blush, because his future mate wasn't a kid anymore, and his muscular body was enough proof. "You are crazy" said the omega laughing and shaking his head. "For you? Definitely."

         🌸🌸🌸

After the bath fiasco the alpha left before getting caught giving his future mate a cute small kiss and telling him, he will see him later. A little while after, the long day finally began. Servants were going crazy all over the castle and Jimin's room had more people than necessary working to make him look perfect.

Hours later Jimin was finally ready and all the servants left the room to give him space with his mother. "Oh my beautiful prince, you look radiant" said the queen with tears in her eyes. "and your eyes they sparkle more than the sun, I can tell you are gonna be very happy." continued the older omega while placing the flower crown on top of his son's head. 

(WOW this drawing is amazing 😯😍😳✨

(WOW this drawing is amazing 😯😍😳✨. Credits to the artist. That's basically Jimin's look)

Jimin looked at himself on the mirror and smiled at his reflection, he felt beautiful. "Im not going to lie, at the beginning I was so scared. Growing up I felt like I had a one side crush and that life with Jungkook was gonna be hard."  confessed the young omega. "And now, how do you feel?" asked his mom while back hugging him. "Now Im happy, he makes me happy. Im so excited mom, I can't wait to wake up to him everyday and have a family of our own." Said Jimin turning in his mother's arms and gifting her his famous eye smile, yet he frowned right after seeing his mother crying. "Mom? what's wrong?" he asked "why the tears?" asked again this time whipping them away with his small fingers. His mom held the hand that was whipping the tears and gave it a soft kiss. "This are happy tears. I was scare too, I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself if I gave you away to someone who didn't  love you like you deserve. But now seeing the way he looks at you, the way your eyes sparkle every time you talk about him, I know this is the right thing" said the omega queen making a few tears scape from the omega's eyes. "Now now, don't cry my beautiful" the older omega placed a kiss to his son's forehead.

A little after the omega's room was full of life and animately chatter form his friends who were keeping him company till the ceremony began. A nock was heard follow by the king (Jimin's father) going inside. "It's time" said the alpha and the omega squealed and grabbed his fathers hand. Everyone left first in order to get to their sits on time. "WOW you look breathtaking hyung, Jungkook is very lucky" said Jimin's brother, he than kissed the omegas cheek and left with their mom. "ready pumpkin?" asked the alpha. "more than ready".

🌸🌸🌸

OMGGGGGGG WE GOT TWO SONGS OUT OF NOWHERE. TWO GREAT SONGS UWU

Honestly no one is doing it like BTS. Bust seriously like Jin be serving vocals.

Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter, the wedding is coming uwu and other things too hehe 😏

BAIIIIII🌸🌸🌸✨✨✨💕💕💕