👑 4 👑

Author's POV:

A knock was heard on omega Jimin's door again after a while. This time it was Hoseok alone who came to tell the three omegas in the room it was time for the party to begin and took Yoongi with him as well. Jimin and Taehyung did a few finishing touches and smiled at each other. They came out of the room and walked towards the big ballroom.

From the hallway they could hear the the soft music playing bringing a sense of peace to the atmosphere. Suddenly Jimin haltered his pace once the calming, familiar and delicious scent of the beach reached his nose. He knew exactly who it belonged to...Jungkook.

The alpha called his name and the omega turned around. The alpha was along side his knight, the one Tae liked and he immediately noticed how Tae got nervous and blushy.  Jimin couldn't help but think it was cute, and reminded himself to tease the other omega later.

Once the Alpha reached them he extended his hand over to Jimin who looked at the hand and then at Jungkooks blushing face a little confused. "Would you... walk with me?" Asked Jungkook a little bit embarrassed. He didn't think he would actually have to say it. Jimin blushed in realization and scolded himself mentally for being so dumb. He nodded and reach over to link his arm with the alpha's and if he wasn't blushing enough he certainly is now because he can feel Jungkook's muscles through his suit and he really doesn't know when did the skinny alpha grew up so much.

Tae watched Jimin and Jungkook walk over to the door, a playful smirk on his lips. That was until he remembered a certain alpha was sharing the same air as he was right now. The single thought made his knees buckle and feel like jelly. The alpha behind him cleared his throat and he turned around finally looking at the alpha long enough to admire his handsome physic.

The alpha in front of him had dark hair, fare skin with plump lips that made Tae want to kiss them senseless until they are both out of breath. If his face was handsome, his body was that of a Greek god. His shoulders were wide and you could see an outline of his arm muscles through his suit. He had long legs and everything in him screamed power. Tae's omega was going crazy this men did not only smelled like chocolate, and was a god but it was his mate and everything in him let Tae know that he was a strong alpha capable to sustain him and their future pups.

"Wow you like me that much?" Asked Seokjin with a playful tone. Tae realized he's been nothing but checking the alpha out making him blush and advert his eyes to the floor. Seokjin walked towards him and place two fingers under his chin making the omega look up at him. "You look gorgeous, and that blush just adds on to it. So let me admire it." And that was it, Tae was sure he was gonna die for sure.

❄️❄️❄️

The double doors opened reveling Jungkook and Jimin. All the attention was on them. Their parents shared knowing smiles and continue to whisper among them. The soon to be mates walked down the stairs over to their parents who stopped taking to gift them a smile. "My son, you know what will make you two even more perfect? ..." said King Jeon. "What father?" Said Jungkook his arm never unlinking from Jimin's. "A crown on your heads and a wedding ring on your fingers. We were thinking to make the wedding as soon as possible. So when would you two like?" Said King Jeon making the alpha and omega to blush slightly at his comment. "What about spring? Jimin loves spring and it's also very close by... in a month actually." Said Queen Park smiling over at the couple. Jimin's eye sparkled once he heard spring. That has always been his dream. A beautiful wedding surrounded by beautiful flowers. "What do you guys think.. spring?" Asked King Park this time. Jungkook turned to Jimin. "May we discuss this in private for a second?" Asked Jungkook and their parents nodded softly. Jungkook led Jimin to an isolated side of the ballroom and turn so he was facing the omega. "What do you think? Are you ok with the wedding being in spring?... if you don't like it we can totally change it to another day I mean is an arrange marriage but you should at least have the wedding you always dreamed of. And I also understand if you like it for next year or something.." said Jungkook talking fast making Jimin laugh at the alphas cuteness. His heart was touched that the alpha thought of him before saying anything to their parents. "It's ok Jungkook, spring is perfect." Said Jimin with a soft smile making Jungkook look at him in shock for a short while. He nodded and together they walked over to their parents again, confirming that the wedding was indeed gonna be on spring.