👑 16 👑

(The song has nothing to do with the story I just like putting music in 😋)

The following morning while everything was hectic in the castle with the nearing of coronation day the future kings found themselves in their room along with the royal doctor.
Jungkook sat on a chair a little far to give the doctor space yet close enough to check everything and know his omega is well.
The doctor did his job carefully examining Jimin's pulse and belly, he did a few tests and after an hour he sat down on a chair to explain the situation.
"My princes everything seems to be fine" said the doctor allowing Jungkook to let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding, his wolf feeling a little calmer now. "Then why can I not get pregnant?" Asked Jimin, worry still in his tone. "Ah you see your highness, you said you haven't gotten your heat yet nor has prince Jungkook gotten his Rut, some omegas or alphas tend to be less fertile... meaning they will only get pregnant once they get their heat or Rut." Explained the doctor calmly making Jimin nod "I see... then you think that once I get my heat we will have pups?" Asked Jimin still feeling unsure. "Yes your highness... it's a very high possibility" said the doctor. "What if I don't" asked Jimin still wanting to know more. "Then I'll come back again and I'll do everything possible to help... now if you'll excuse me I'll leave you two alone and take my leave." Said the doctor standing up, the couple did too and walked him to the door. "Thank you so much doctor my wolf is much calmer." Said Jimin "it's always a pleasure your majesty. Have a fine day." Said the doctor bowing once at the door. "Thank you doctor Lee, you have yourself a nice day" said Jungkook.
"You heard that my love, you have nothing to worry about. We are both completely healthy and your heat is very near which mean is very likely my Rut hits as well and the chances will be even greater." Said Jungkook once the door was closed and he was alone with his omega. He brought him into his arms and hugged him tightly. "I promise you I will give you pups. We will have a big, happy family. I promise you" said the Alpha looking into his lovers eyes with determination and reassurance. "I trust you alpha... the doctor has given me hope once again... I will give you an heir... I'll give you many pups... we will have a big, happy family." Said Jimin in a whisper as if it was a promise meant to be heard only by his alpha, then he went on the tip of his toes and kissed Jungkook sweetly.
❄️❄️❄️

Coronation day arrived and the castle looked beautiful and bright. Everyone was inside in their seats waiting for their future kings to arrive. The crowns where placed beautifully in a red cushion

 The crowns where placed beautifully in a red cushion

(Jungkook's crown)

(Jimin's Crown)

(Jikook's  look, but imagine they also have a coronation mantle over their clothes)

After waiting for a while finally some music started playing and Jungkook and Jimin walked in hand in hand, head held high and the long red mantle over their shoulders. They walked all the way over to the priest who was waiting with the crowns to his side. They both stoped in front of him and kneel down. "Today is a special day" started the priest. "After this two wolves united themselves in front of the moon goddess eyes they are now here to serve their duty and become kings of our lands. Now by the power invested in me I declare you Jeon Jungkook king of the Haru Kingdom" said the priest placing the crown on top of Jungkook's head. "By the power invested in me I declare you Jeon Jimin king of Haru kingdom" said the priest and repeating the same action with Jimin. "Now raise" both now Kong's raised to their feet and turned to look at their people. "I present you all Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jimin, kings of Haru Kingdom" concluded the priest and everyone started clapping. "Long live the kings" shouted Seokjin over all the clapping, soon many voices followed shouting the same chant. Everyone happy that the couple was finally where they needed to be.