👑 5 👑

Authors POV:

Jenlisa's room:

" I can't believe my brother is getting married next month to his crush" said Jennie laughing while throwing herself into the big comfy bed. "Tell me about it. I can't believe he said early this morning, with his whole chest 'I dOnt lIkE JImIn his ShOrT aND AnNoYiNG' yeah right tell that to your blush boy." Said Lisa laughing loudly and talking in a mocking tone causing Jennie to laugh as well. "I'm happy for him though. Man I can't wait till I'm old enough and we can get married" said Jennie with a dreamy look on her face and sitting up on the bed. "J- Jennieee" whinnied Lisa a soft blush now adorning her cheeks. The blonde girl walked over to the brunette and kneeled in front of her "you can't just say stuff like that dummy" said Lisa and Jennie frowned "why not?..." Jennie's frown changed to a playful smirk "do I make your heart jump and make your stomach feel funny? Huh? Is that what this is you big tough alpha?" Asked Jennie while tickling Lisa making her laugh and softly pushing the princess away. "Stoooooppp. And yes" said the blonde alpha with a pout on her lips. The omega bit her lip and kissed the alphas pout making the blonde girl smile and kiss back. Lisa didn't say anything but in her heart she wished for nothing else then to marry Jennie... the love of her life.

"In just a few years we're gonna be able to mate, and have pups... I can't wait to see you carrying our pup all beautiful I bet you will glow like the goddess you are" said Lisa braking off the kiss and looking at Jennie with the pure love and adoration she felt towards her omega. This time it was Jennie's turn to blush. "I can't wait to carry our pup either" Said Jennie a soft smile on her lips while her hands cupped the blonde's face. "I love you" said Lisa "I love you" Said Jennie back.

Both girls where still young and still had time to think about pups and marriage yet talking about their share dreams was something they both loved to do.

❄️ Jimin's Room ❄️

Jimin was back on his room as soon as the party ended. His pjs were on and he was settled in bed reading one of his romance novels. He was lost in the fictional world fantasizing that Jungkook and him maybe one day will have their own love story. He thinks that would be his favorite. A soft knock was heard and the prince set the book aside and throw on some furs to cover his reveling yet comfortable pjs. He walked towards the door opening it just enough to see who was outside. He was surprised to find Jungkook still dressed in the party clothes. "Uhm yes?" He asked a bit confused. "I- well you see i can't seem to fall asleep and I was wondering if , if you maybe... if you wanted to walked around the garden?..."  Jungkook asked his eyes never living the ground. Jimin's eyes widen an inevitable blush that seem to be present every time the alpha was around appearing once again. "I'm sorry it was a dumb idea; it's late and it's cold I shouldn't have say anything... omg you were probably sleeping I- I am so sorry your majesty I'll just walk alone." Said Jungkook bowing down shortly. The brunette started walking away when the omega grabbed his sleeve. "It's ok... I wasn't sleeping either and I'm used to the cold so I would love to walk around for a bit." Said Jimin surprising the alpha who nodded. "Let me just change my clothes I'll be out in a minute." Said Jimin hurrying inside to put on some warm clothes.

That's how both alpha and omega found themselves laying down in the middle of a frozen garden gazing up at the stars. Their eyes glue to the beautiful scenery but their hearts were only looking at one thing. Each-other.

 Each-other