👑 9 👑

Jin's POV

I watched expectantly as one by one servants from the Crystal kingdom came down the ship, then the soldiers with Hoseok and Yoongi at the front. They both looked so happy, just by looking at their faces you could see the love and devotion they have towards the other. I could only hope that one day people would think the same when they looked at Tae and I. Tae, oh how much I have missed that little omega. It's crazy how one day when you have decided love is not for you, you get on a ship and the first thing that happens is that cupid shoots an arrow straight to the heart and you get smacked across the face by love itself. But whats even crazier is that love comes in the shape of warm green eyes, boxy smile and smells like freshly baked cookies. Who would've thought. 

Finally after what felt forever, I see him. He's standing next to prince Jimin. He has a cute outfit on paired with his brown mullet that makes him look so adorable. Letting my eyes travel to his neck I see the necklace I gifted him and my heart skips a beat. I made that necklace so many years ago with the hopes of giving it to my future mate, and now watching him wear it around so proudly and happy makes my alpha howl in happiness because we did that, we put a boxy smile on his pretty face.

 I made that necklace so many years ago with the hopes of giving it to my future mate, and now watching him wear it around so proudly and happy makes my alpha howl in happiness because we did that, we put a boxy smile on his pretty face

 I saw him looking around like a lost puppy, I wanted to go to him so bad but at the same time seeing him so lost and confused was such an adorable sight I couldn't help but wait till he found me. Once he did I felt happy that I waited because I got to witness how his eyes light up and his lips turned upwards. Then I opened my arms and he ran into them, this close I could feel how much he missed me, I could see that our feelings were mutual and that now he was here to stay, Forever. 

                                                                             🌸🌸🌸

Third Person's POV

"So this is our house"  said Jin, a hint of nervousness on his voice. The alpha had just finished showing the omega his house hoping he'll like it, because technically they will start living together and Jin had spent this past weeks making sure his house was comfortable and clean enough for his mate. A house was something very important to alphas, because it showed they had something to offer their mates, it wasn't just a roof, with a house they were showing they cared, they wanted their mates to be comfortable and that they were capable of taking care of future pups. So yeah Jin was pretty dam nervous. However he had nothing to worry about because Tae just blushed and gifted him a pretty smile "Our?"  asked the tan omega. "Yes ours, if you want of course, if you don't like it I can start building a new one" said Jin in a rush, he was gonna keep on going how he could built a bigger and more comfortable one when he was hushed by a sweet kiss on the lips. "I think this house is perfect, Thank you my alpha". That's all it took for Jin to shut up and kiss Taehyung stupid because this omega right here just called him "HIS alpha" and if Seokjin thought he knew happiness boy was he wrong because three simple letters made his whole life a lot brighter.

🐯Author's Note 🐯

Thank you so much to everyone who is reading this book and leaves comments 💕

Thank you for supporting this book and loving it so much ♥️♥️♥️

I am truly sorry if I take long to update I have been caught up with school, but Im finally done! So I promise to update more often now.

Thank you again and I hope you keep liking this book 💗💖