👑 7 👑

Authors POV:

The following week was spent in making the planing for the weeding. The omega queens wanted everything to look splendid for the grand day both kingdoms were to be finally united and the alpha kings couldn't help but please their lovers with every little want and need. 

Namjoon spent that whole week missing his pregnant wife and counting the days he would come back to his omega's arms. While Jin on the other hand wanted the week to last forever just so he could see the pretty boxy smile the tan omega carried around.

 Hoseok and Yoongi did the usual, flirting around and helping with everything they could. Jennie and Lisa explored around the kingdom enjoying their free time and sharing sweet pecks under the warm blankets at the foot of the fire place every afternoon. 

In the other hand Jungkook and Jimin didn't talk much that week, too embarrassed about their conversation that first starry night. However they did share shy smiles, flirtatious looks and one or two kisses.

When the week was over the Haru pack had to go back to their kingdom to get everything ready on their side while King Park along with his pack prepared everything on the Crystal Kingdom for the big day.

"Can't you stay?" Asked Taehyung, his arms grapped around the Alphas neck, a pouty look on his lips. "I would if I could... but we both know I can't."  Said Jin with a frown on his perfect face, this making the omega's pout to intensify. Jin leaned down a little and left a soft kiss on the adorable pout. "Don't pout sweets, it makes me want to eat you." Said Jin trying to get his omega to smile which he succeed. "And don't worry 3 more weeks and I'll have you in my arms again to never let you go and I promise that when we go back to Haru I will make you my husband and mate and we'll be together forever" Said Jin while taking his necklace off and placing it around Tae's neck making the omega gasp and smile. "I made this necklace myself. I know is not the prettiest, but is the first thing I ever made and I promised to the moon that I would give it to my one and only soulmate." Tae's eyes filled with tears that slowly roles down his face however his lips showed a pretty smile. "It's perfect. I promise that I will take care of it and have it always, always with me." They both shared one last kiss before the Alpha had to leave. The omega watching sadly as his alpha left far from him yet he wasn't scare because that smile in his alphas face as he disappeared in the distance told him that he will be back and they will be together again.

(This is the necklace Jin gives Tae but just imagine that it has a moon crafted inside)

🌼🌼🌼

"So I guess I'll see you soon" Said Jimin with the permanent blush he seems to carry around the alpha now. Jungkook nodded and smile at the omega. "Next time we see each other we'll get married and you will finally be mine" said the taller one grabbing the omega by the hips softly yet possessively. "And you will finally be just mine" Said Jimin softly placing his small hands on Jungkook's chest. The alpha leaned down and claimed his omegas lips in a sweet kiss.
Once they pulled away Jungkook let out a breathy laugh and placed one hand inside his pocket. "Actually before I leave I want to give you something" this caught the omegas attention who looked at the alpha questionably. "I know this marriage is arranged and to form an alliance, but I don't see it that way. For me is marring the person with who I actually fell in love throughout the year and I'm glad is you who I get to spend forever with.  Two years ago I learned a little bit of crafting and I learned how to make things with glass, gold and iron and I've always loved drawing so I was happy they teach us that class because I made you something. I didn't know if I was gonna have the courage to give it to you one day but I do today and I would really like for you to have it." Said Jungkook a blush prominent on his cheeks a sight that Jimin will never get bored of. "What is it?" Asked the omega carefully. Jungkook took a deep breath and pulled form his pocket a small ankle bracelet. It was a simple golden chain with a little moon, it had also Jimin written in pretty cursive letters next to the moon. It was simple yet beautiful just like Jimin loved it. "Jungkookie is so beautiful. I love it" Said Jimin his cheeks hurting from smiling so big, but really he couldn't help it. Jungkook bend down and softly placed the bracelet around Jimin's left leg. In Haru actually there is a tradition we're Alphas gift their omegas an ankle bracelet and the alpha is the one that puts it on the omegas ankle as a prove that they will only kneel to their omega and their omega only so this was a very big deal. It had even deeper meaning for Jimin because Jungkook didn't have to do this, mainly  because of the alliance.  It was well know that when it is an arrange marriage,  alphas don't do it for their omegas, so he was happy that this came purely from Jungkook.

( this is Jimin's bracelet just his has Jimin crafted on the side of the moon)